02

"This type of love
Isn't rational,
It's physical."

CHAPTER TWO: caught

I waited for hours at my bedroom window, waiting to see any activity coming from the tozier household, right next door to me.

After 5 hours of staring out my window, I seen a figure emerge from his bedroom window. Immediately suspecting it was him, I waited a few seconds before following close behind.

He headed directly into the woods that face our houses, and looked like he was on a mission. He slowed his pace, approaching a source of light in the woods, so I went even slower, planning on where to hide as we arrive at his destination.

When I had a clear view of where the light was coming from, I ducked behind a big trailer.

A man emerged from a van, holding a bag of god knows what, and starts talking secretively to him.

After a bit, the man drove off in his van, and Richie seemed to have no life left in him. He was standing, breathing, and moving. But his eyes, his eyes where ones of a psychopath.

I was filled with fright, not knowing what was in his bag, not what he was going to do with it. My mind instantly retorted to weapons. A big bag of weapons, a dead look in his eye, and a hidden location.

My stomach dropped at the sight of what he received from the bag.

He put the bag down in the trunk of a get away vehicle? And searched through it. After what felt like an eternity of anxiety, he pulled out a large knife.

He slowly got into the truck and looked as if he was hiding. I realised why, when I noticed a black Tesla pull up where the large van was previously parked. A man and a woman, both in their mid 20s came out, with annoyed expressions on their faces.

Their tires.

I haven't noticed until now, the series of sharp objects, blades, nails, etc. Sprawled out on the ground.

The pair looked pissed. They walked up to the truck that Richie was in, and knocked harshly on the windows.

"Open up, you prick. I know you done this, now come out and fight like a man." The man exclaimed. Is he stupid?

"Marc, I think we should go. We don't want trouble, whoever done this must be up to no good. Come on." The woman shook his shoulder. At least she has a bit of sense.

The door of the truck opened, to my horror. Only to reveal Richie, with the smirk of a psychotic criminal.

This is not the richie tozier I know.