30

"Welcome to the panic room."

CHAPTER THIRTY: breakdown

"Y/n STOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled after me. This is the most emotion I've seen him in in weeks.

I didn't listen though. I didn't have a choice.

"I'm sorry, I really am."

Earlier that night :
"We're here." Richie informed us, as I swear my heart skipped a beat. "Are you sure you don't want to just stay here y/n?"

"No richie. I want to come, end of story." I sulked and exited the car. I stormed to my door and stopped to listen for a second. "Not tonight, please. I've had enough." I heard my mom sob.

"Shut up, okay? You deserve what happens to you, your no good." My dad told her. My blood began to boil, and my anger crowded my judgement.

I heard the other boys come up behind me, but ignored it. I kicked the door down and seen the horror and shock on both my parents faces.

My dad let go of my mom and approached me as I entered he well known house. "Y/n, baby. I missed you." He stroked my hair. What really drove me over the edge, was how intoxicated he was.

I ignored him and turned to Richie. My safe place. "Richie, where's your gun." I muttered. My baby is learning. Maybe we can be friends. That fucking voice made me want to rip my hair out.

"No, y/n, I can't let you do this." He grabbed me and brought me outside. "You're too innocent for this, baby." "Call me baby one more fucking time, I swear god, I will end you." I said through gritted teeth.

I was getting so angry, that it got to the point that I didn't care who I hurt, even if it was myself. Even if it was Richie.

I suddenly remembered the duffel bag of weapons in the back of the car. I ran over to it as quickly as my legs could carry me, richie followed.

"Y/n STOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled after me. This is the most emotion I've seen him in in weeks.

I didn't listen though, I didn't have a choice.

"I'm sorry, I really am." I muttered before shooting him in the wrist. "FUCK." He screamed out in pain. "I FUCKING WARNED YOU RICHIE. LISTEN TO ME NEXT TIME." I yelled at him through anger.

You crazy bitch. "You know if I kill myself you die too, right?" I mutter, referring to the voices. "If that's what it takes I don't fucking care, but right now, just let me do this."

I pointed the gun at my beloved fathers throat. "Oh, sweety. You don't want to do this, you know you don't." He whispered with an intoxicated grin.

"It's the only thing this whole week that I've been sure about, daddy. You get what you deserve." I began crying.
"Don't worry, after this, I'll get what I deserve too."

"You've always been a little slut, haven't you." He laughed straight in my face. "Showing off in front of your boyfriends? Pathetic."

"Like father like goddamn daughter, you pathetic piece of shit that I called dad. See you in hell."

*bang*