12

"I get those goosebumps every time,
You come around.
You ease my mind, you meme everything
Feel fine."

CHAPTER TWELVE: motel

After a few more hours, it was getting dark, again. Mike fell asleep, but I stayed awake just talking with Richie. His soft side is completely adorable, but strangely enough, I still find his dark side intriguing.

We pulled into a motel, and got ready to go book a room. "Mike. Wake up." I shove his shoulders. "Anything for you baby girl." He croaked out in his morning voice.

I sighed and got out of the car with Richie. "We need to get rid of him." Said richie, balling his hands into a fist. "You got that right. But not here."

We booked a two bedroom room, so we could save money for further in our journey. Compromise? Sure. It was all Richie's money. I brought all my savings, which was about $350, but richie gained thousands for his crimes.

"Two of us will have to share a be-" "I'll share with you toots." Mike cut me off. "I don't think so. I'd rather share with Richie, we're used to each other." I finalised and walked into the room.

The room wasn't bad at all for a motel. The scent was of a cheap vanilla air freshener, the beds were maid and the walls were just a plain cream, with a mirror on the wall opposite the beds.

"Okay I'm going straight to sleep, I'm so tired. Night boys." I waved them off, and fell asleep as soon as my head reached the pillow.

RICHIES POV

She's so pretty when she sl- "MIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING." I whisper yelled, cutting off my own thoughts. "Going to bed." He shrugs, and proceeds to scoot closer, and closer, until he is practically on top of y/n.

"She already told you she wants to share a bed with me." I smirked, knowing his plan will backfire. Why is he such an idiot. "Mike, go away." Y/n groaned, slightly shoving him.

"That's it, come on mike, let's go down to the motel bar and leave y/n to sleep." I grabbed his arm and led him out the door.

After a couple of drinks, I decided that I'd go check on y/n. "I'll be right back." I told mike and headed to our room.

She was awake, and just got out of the shower and was brushing out her hair. She was only wearing a towel, so when I saw she was okay I left her to get changed.

"I was just checking on y/n, and she's awake. You want another drink?" I greeted mike. "Yeah, order me one, I just need to use the bathrooms."

MIKES POV

I opened the door to our room and walked in to see y/n in just a towel.

"Well hello baby."