26

"turns her tears to diamonds in her crown."

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX:

"GUYS!!" I burst out of the car door and embraced Eddie and bill in a hug. I let go of them and went to hug Stan when I noticed another two boys behind him.

"Oh, this is Mike and Ben. They agreed to come along for the journey." Eddie said innocently. "Mhm, yeah. You do know we're not coming back to Derry. Richie slipped up big time. Its also not safe for me to stay here for long now either."

"My mom will kILL me." He suddenly broke out in panic. I grabbed his shoulders and kept him still, "Ed's, you can stay if you want, plus, your mom won't be able to find you to give out to you. Your 17 now Eddie, nearly 18."

"You mean I'll never have to face her again? I'm in." He ran to the car and put the keys in. "We all brought money, a lot of it, actually." Stan chimed in. "How did you get it." "Let's just say, I know why Richie is in trouble, I'm the one who hooked him up."

He winked and ran to Richie's car and got in the back. "Okay, guys. Y'all are messed up, really. All of you?" I asked. They all nodded except for Eddie. I knew he'd be too pure for this. "Don't worry, y/n, the only way I earned my money was from working in the cafe down the block." He smiled.

After conversing a small amount, we split into the vehichles. It was me, Stan, Richie and bill in Richie's car. Then it was Eds, Ben and Mike in eddies mom's car. That was hers anyways..

"Can we stop for snacks, I'm hungry?" Bill asked. "Where's your stutter gone, Billy?" Richie ignored his question. "Yeah, bill, what happened? We were only gone a week."

"I don't k-know." He sighed. "It's not fully gone yet. B-bUT Im getting better." He cheered. "It's true, he only stutters if he's saying a long sentence, or is overwhelmed with emotions." Stan stated bluntly.

"I see you haven't changed, Stan." I laughed at his bluntness. "As you said, y/n. It was only a week." "Yeah, a week, but my Wang grew twice as big this week as it did last week. Maybe it was the girl with the bloody nose." I smiled as Richie said that. It gave me a sense that the real Richie is still in there.

"Isn't that right, y/n. You were moaning twice as loud this week than you did las-" "beep beep Richie." I laughed hysterically at his silliness. "Wow, even though he's a murderer, he's still an annoying bitch." Stan cracked a smile.

"Wow, even though Stan fucked bill, he's still a moany bitch." Richie yelled loudly, which caused both bill and Stan to go red.

"I guess you were right this time."

"I always was, they just wouldn't admit it."