011

"infect me with your loving,
Kill me with your poison."

CHAPTER ELEVEN: baby?

For the next hour, the ride consisted of me, Richie, and often Mike too, singing along to whatever CD's his dad owned. We didn't even know most of the songs, but by the time the second chorus began in each song, we knew it from the first time.

"Ma babies the best singer." Richie cooed as I sang along to Madonna. I just smiled and blushed in return, but continued to sing.

"Oh shit. We need gas." I informed the boys. After Richie's little tantrom, the two realised that they had a lot in common, including their faces. "I'll go in to get it. If you guys want?" Mike volunteered. "It's fine, I'll go." I said, as we pulled into a run down gas station.

RICHIES POV.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Mike asked me as y/n got out of the car. "What? No.." I could feel myself turning a slight shade of red. "Really?
That's awesome." He got really excited.

"Why is that awesome." I grew angrier, but didn't let it show. "Well, she's pretty. She's funny. Her personality is flawless. I need a rebound, my old girlfriend dumped my for some mouth breather, which I don't really care about because she was crazy anyways. She flew me across the fucking room before!"

What is this boy talking about. Flew him across the room? REBOUND?! My y/n will be nobody's rebound, she deserves more.

"You can't have her." I stated, not giving a shit if I was with her or not, he will not use her like that. He's right, she is gorgeous, and has an equally beautiful personality.

At this point, I can't even deny that I like her. Or even love?

MIKES POV.

As long as I have to be dragged out of state with these guys, I'm getting that girl. I mean, she is pretty, but I wouldn't have her for more than a rebound sorta thing.

I know that that dude Richie likes her, you'd have to be stupid not to see that. But, he can have her after me.

Y/NS POV

I got back into the car, and sensed some tension between the two boys. "Is everything okay in here?" I asked, which received a nod from Mike, and a him from Richie.

"Well, I bought some snacks. I got M&Ms, a couple of twix' and hubba bubba." I smiled at the two. "Thanks baby." Mike said, winking. Which I found to be very unsettling.

"Mike, don't call me that, I'm not your baby." I turned to face the front. I could hear a slight chuckle coming from Richie, before he spoke up.

"It's funny because you never said that
to me."