22

"They sent me away,
To find all the fortune,
A chest filled with diamonds and gold."

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: gone

"You want to leave here?" Richie asks. Eleven nodded confidently, as if she had made the decision ages ago. "Do you know any exits? We can help. I hate it here already, and I haven't even been here a full day." I said.

"Yeah but how? We don't know where anything is, and she won't speak." Richie exclaimed. "Shut up, rich. It's not her fault. Who taught you the basics?" I asked her.

"Bad man, and mike. I need to tell mike sorry." She looked really sad. "Wait, hold on. I know-knew, a mike. He told us that his girlfriend left him for a mouthbreather?" Richie laughed a bit, then realised something. "Oh my god, I think I shot your boyfriend."

"You hurt mike." She grew angry, but sad at the same time. "Oh, no it's fine, he died straight away, no pain." He smiled proudly, oblivious of the damage she could truly cause. "That's not helping, richie." I whispered.

"BAD MAN." She yelled and used her powers to crash the two beds into Richies sides. "FUCKING SHIT." He hissed in pain. "You're a little shit, you know. You deserve to be here."

I ran to him, only to be pulled back by a force. Eleven ran to me. "You're nice. Nice people don't get hurt." She hugged me, then became angry again and stood up. Of all times I could wake up, now would be nice. Not today, baby. You can always just end everything tho- "NO. I said go away."

I looked up and seen the door flung off of its hinges, and Richie looking flustered lying on the ground. "Fuck." He states dryly. From the distance, I heard an alarm. It eventually got louder and louder.

Through all the yelling and throwing stuff, I never even thought about the doctors hearing.

"This is only the second floor, right?" Richie stood up suddenly. I nodded a yes. "Come on then." He broke off a metal pipe from a bed and smashed the window.

Without thinking, I hopped out of the window, and followed Richie. "There's the car, get in." He gestured towards the familiar run down car in the parking lot. I guess they towed it here?

Where are we going, boss. The voice snickered. "Fuck off." I muttered. What was that? "What was that." Richie mimicked the voice, unknowingly of course. "I said." I began breathing heavily. "FUCK. OFF."

"Jesus, calm the fuck down." He rolled his eyes. "Where are we going?" I sighed, not bothering to explain my mental visitor. Resident for that matter. "Home." He said peacefully.

"What? Are you insane?" I turned to face him completely. "Not to stay, you idiot." "Then why?"

"To collect the losers."