37

"I like that you're broken,
Broken like me.
Maybe that makes me a fool."

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: square 1

"Where did you go? Did you get quarantined or something?" Finn laughed as I entered the sadly familiar cell.

"Something like that." I sigh tiredly. I can't be in this world anymore. I'm tired. Not physically. But just tired of this shitty reality.

"What do you mean you can't be in this world anymore?" He sat up in his bed. "Oh, I said that out loud?" I didn't really care. But it looks like he does.

"Yeah, but just a little tip, once you make friends here, it's not that bad." He reasoned.

"I have friends. I came in with friends. I left with friends and now I'm back. Nothing changed while I was gone. I still feel empty." I walk over to my bed, and just stand next to it.

"There wasn't any slut sleeping here while I was gone, was there?" I mope. "No, I was too worried about you to even think about other bitches."

"Just a little life tip, finny boy, if you call girls 'bitches' I can tell you now, you'll never get a respectable 'bitch' to call your own." I warn him, climbing into the covers.

"Hey y/n." He asks quietly. I ask what he wants and he just responds with, "you're not like anyone else in this place. I think you'll do us good."

"Are you sure? I can tell for sure that you don't speak to anyone outside your little fucky group, so how would you know?" I scoff.

After that I fall asleep. I don't dream, but I do think. I know that I'm asleep though. You can just tell. I finally seen the face of the voice.

It confuses me, why would she come to me? What did I do. I didn't recognize her. But somehow I knew that she was who my mom never told me about.

Why was she being so mean to me? Why was I never told about her? I found peace in her presence and didn't want to wake up.

"Hey sissy. Are you coming to play with me?" She asked. "Hey baby, I'm sorry for what happened to you. I wish I could have met you in real life." I tear up.

She hugs me and wipes my face. "Sister, this is real. You said you were tired of that place so now you can come with me."

"Mommy and Billy are waiting. Come play."

The Ęnd

Let me know if I should do a sequel or not. I have so many other book ideas, so I might just start a new book. How does that sound?