28

"Mama I'm in love with a criminal."

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: richard

"be fucking quiet." I heard someone whisper yell. I didn't hear anything as me and Stanley were frozen in place. When we heard the crunch of leaves, I began to except our fate.

"Get them." I heard someone summon quietly, as the ruffles in the leaves got quicker and louder. My breathing sped up as someone grabbed me from behind, "keep quiet, and we can let you two go. We have business to attend to." The unfamiliar voice tells me.

"where are my friends." I yelled in the man's face. He punched me while I struggled, and I felt a warm liquid run down my nose, and a metallic taste in my mouth.

"Y/n?" An all too familiar voice whispered to my left. I turned to see Richie, on the floor holding his arm. "Oh shit, who shot you?" I tried even harder to break free from the man's grip, but he was too strong.

"That fucker over there." He nodded to a tree, much further to the left. "I didn't mean to shoot you." I heard Billie whine in defence. "How did you even manage to-"

"Conversation over, sunset you all know each other, I have no choice but to kill you all." The man holding Stan said. "Just make it quick." Stanley muttered and rolled his eyes. I chuckled slightly at this, regardless of our situation.

"So, the boss said he wants the Richard tozier and Stanley Uris in the station in an hour, no more no less. I guess these will have to come along for the rid-" he got cut off when I jammed my elbow into his ribs.

"You fucking bit-" the man holding Stan was cut off by Stanley when he swing his head backwards and hit him in the nose. Yes, with his head.

I began to kick the man who was previously holding me, until I heard a loud groan when I hit the place where the sun don't shine...

"Damn." I heard Richie hiss from behind. I smiled to myself knowing he was watching me. I seen a gun in the man's pocket and grabbed it before running towards Richie to help him.

"Holy, shit, fuck. Um, how do we explain this to the doctor." I began procrastinating. "We're not. I'm almost 100% sure Eddie could do the same job as a doctor, we just need to find them." He stood up painfully, soon to be embraced in a hug.... By me.

"I'm so happy I found you." I said into his shirt. "Wow, I feel loved." Billy approached from behind. "stan can love you." I said. "Yeah, I love you bill." He also joined our circle. "But can we love each other while we try to find Ed's and the rest. They'll regain strength any minute.

We all got to the car when we heard something we had been running from this whole time.

The sirens.