14

"mama I just shot a man down."

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: gone

(lil disclaimer, so this is talking about people who 'deserve to die.' and I already know that if I don't say something someone else will. This is dealing with someone who completely tried to take advantage of you with no mercy, so in this mindset, in the moment, these are your thoughts.)

"Y/N, Are you okay?!" Richie ran over to me in a sweat. I couldn't find it I'm me to answer him, it's almost like my body couldn't function at the moment.

"Come here." He muttered, grabbing a blanket from the bed and wrapping it around my exposed body. He held me close to his body and stroked my hair, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"Thank you." I finally uttered out. "I should've known he was going to do something like this." He kissed my forehead. "So I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner."

"This was absolutely not your fault, Richie tozier, so don't even say that. There was no way you could've known what he was doing, but you came right before anything too bad happened." I lectured him.

"You know I love you, right?" He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head so that we were looking deep into each other's eyes. "Yes, rich. I love you too, but we can't just ignore the fact that your long lost twin is laying dead on the motel floor." I giggled slightly.

I felt no emotions towards what just happened. I think I might be going insane, but I can't help it. Spending all this time with Richie has thaught me that some people just sincerely deserve to die for their actions. Am I really going crazy?

"Are you okay, y/n/n?" His face turned softer than I've ever seen it before. "I'm okay? It hasn't gotten to me yet, I don't know how to explain it. Does this make me crazy?" I question.

"I can guarantee you, that since he done something so out of line, so wrong, to you. If you feel no remorse towards the situation just yet, I don't think you need to worry about it." He comforted me. "But hey, if you go crazy, we'll go crazy together." I smiled at his gesture.

"Yeah, crazy together."