33

"She's a killer queen."

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: unreal

"What do you mean? We can't get ourselves into more trouble than we already are. If we're caught, we could be killed." Billy debated.

"Yeah richie, it's not safe. We just need to find and the boys and leave." Stanley agreed.

"I think we should do it." I stood up next to richie. "This is why I love her. You guys are just boring." He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Think about it guys. We're leaving here forever. Never turning back. We can leave here with a bang. Nobody will give a shit that we're gone, anyways. What do we have to lose?" I said enthusiastically.

"Each other." Bill stated. "Y/n, you and Richie just got together, and I love Stanley. We could lose each other. Do you want that?"

"Of course I don't, bill. I don't want to lose any of you. This is something that needs to be done." I turned to richie. "When are we doing it?"

"Tonight, and y/n, I think you should stay here." He told me. "I'm not staying anywhere. I'm going."

"This is the most dangerous mission yet, and I don't want you to get hurt. It's made up by the most ruthless group of men, so I'd prefer if it was just me Stan and bill." He looked hurt, but also sure of his decision.

"I don't give a fuck if I die. None of us were put on this earth to live up to a normal life expectancy. We're fucking dumb, and insane. Nothing can change that." I argued. I knew that he wouldn't give in, but something told me not to give up.

"When I signed up to this, y/n, I basically signed my life away. I had nothing to lose. I'm getting a lot of money for this, if I live through it. It's three against one, so I need you to be able to get back to the rest. Life on, y/n." He stroked my cheek as he spoke.

I shook myself out of his grasp. "Do you remember what happened last time you didn't listen to me?" I asked him sweetly. "I can do this, even if I die. It's not like I don't think about dying anyways."

"Same." Stan muttered from beside bill. "We don't have time to argue, we're meeting by the grange cliff in less than an hour. Come on guys. Pick your gun before we leave." Richie sighed.

"We'll get through this richie. I promise we will." I smiled through my sudden worry. I went to the trunk and got out a gun that I don't know the correct name of, but I've used it before. It's pretty good.

Me and Richie got in the back seats and held hands. He was shaking. Billy put the keys into the ignition.

"I love you guys. Remember that."