31

"I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head."

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: situation

"Y/n you need to say something." Billy told me, as we waited outside the hospital for Richie. Stan went in with him. "Im sorry." I finally got out.

"What the fuck happened? I've never seen you like that before, it was like you were possessed." He told me. "I don't know what happened Billy. If I could control it. I wouldn't have shot richie. I love him for fucks sake."

"You have no idea at all what hap-" "I told you bill, I don't fucking know, okay?" I snapped. My anger issues are getting you of hand. Uh huh hunny.

BILLYS POV
I have no idea what to do with y/n. She's getting really mentally unwell and I don't know what to do. Maybe Stan was right saying that we should enroll her in an asylum. It's not safe.

"Ignore it and it will go away. Ignore it and it will- GO AWAY." Y/n burst out in frantic tears, only then did I notice richie and Stan running out of the hospital. What is happening.

Y/NS POV
Everyone i know thinks I'm insane. I am not insane. Yes you are. You're mentally unwell, baby. "Ignore it and it will go away." Wrong. "Ignore it and it will-" nope. "GO AWAY."

I stayed silent with my head in my hands in the back seat of the car. The car door opened and Stanley got in beside me, because Billy was in the front.

I heard the driver seat door open and a rushed familiar voice said, "Billy boy, how the fuck do you expect me to drive with only one working hand?" Richie.

"Oh, sorry-y richie. I'll swap with you." He stumbled a bit with his words, and got out of the car, walking towards the drivers side.

As soon as richie got in, I removed my hands from my head and looked at him with hurt eyes. "Richie, I'm so so so sorry. I regret everything I done. I'm just a fuck up, and that doesn't even matter richie, I hurt you. Just know that I would never have done that in a normal state of mind."

He sighed, "Stanley, do me a favor and swap seats with me." "Sure Richie." He grinned, and swapped with Richie so that he was beside me. "You can drive now, bill. The police will probably be here soon." Bill just nodded in return.

After a couple seconds, richie turned to me. "I can tell you're sorry, baby, but you don't have to regret anything. I drove you over the edge, and you were in so much pain after seeing what your dad done." He looked deep into my eyes. "If I was you, that wouldn't be the thing that I'd regret from last night."

"Why, what did I do? I can barely remember a thing, it's like I was possessed rich." I cried.

"You don't remember shooting your mom?"