09

"They tell me I should stay away."

CHAPTER NINE: no choice

"Richie. What did you just say?" I was completely bewildered. This is just like my dream, scratch that. Nightmare.

"I said that he can't find us because dead-" he played it off as if there was nothing wrong with that. "No. Did you really kill your dad?"

"Just a little." He shrugged. "Just a little?" I mocked him. "How can you kill someone just a little, rich. Did you, or did you not-" "YES. I killed him. A lot, actually. I couldn't stop. It felt so relieving. Every wound I made with that knife was worth it."

"Wait, rich. Where is the knife." I went wide eyed. "Calm down. It's in my pocket." He grinned widely. Why is he so freakishly attractive.

"There is blood all over your glasses, pull over." I laughed. Why am I not terrified? I don't know...

He pulled over into a gas station, and I went in to get some snacks, and something for him to cream his glasses with, considering he was competed in blood and someone would probably call the cops if they seen him.

I still have a bit of blood on me, but if anyone asks it's period blood? I guess, yeah. Considering it is 3am, there was nobody in there except a very tired looking teenage boy. He looked about my age, with really curly hair. Probably as curly as Stanley's.

"Hey." I greeted as I walked up to the cash register. "Oh, hi." He yawned. His name tag read 'dustin'. "Dustin." I said aloud as I looked from the name tag to his eyes.

"Are you working here alone?" I asked. "No, my friends Lucas, mike and will are here too, but they fell asleep out back. My mom works here, so we all got jobs. To get some cash, you know?" He scanned my items.

"Dustin, who are you talking to?" A raspy voice came from a door beside the register. I looked to where the voice was coming from and gasped. "Oh my god, you look exactly like my friend."

"I'm mike." He waved, and smiled lightly. I heard a ringing, signalling someone has entered the gas station. "Y/n, why are you taking so long." I heard richie complain. I seen the other boys eyes go wide.

I turned around, after forgetting he was covered in blood. "The blood dried, now I can't see anything." He wined. I just laughed at him. "Rich, this is Dustin and mike. Guys, this is richie."

"W-why is he covered in blood?" Mike stuttered. "Yeah, What He said." Dustin joined. "Just a misunderstanding, nobody got hurt." I sighed, richie coming closer to me and the other boys.

"Yeah. Nobody got hurt. He was too drunk to feel anything." Richie laughed maniacally.

"I need to call the cops." Dustin said nervously.

*bang*