35

"My baby's insane."

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: influenced

"It was just a big deal made out of nothing. They didn't expect us, I'm telling you, it was pure luck." Richie rolled his eyes at Billy, "yeah, richie? Do you really think that we, us three teenagers, just killed all of the members of the biggest terrorist group in America?"

I did think that bill had some very valid points. I should speak up, we could all be in danger. "Yeah, bill is right. It doesn't feel like that's all it was. It seemed like they didn't care, didn't you see the man holding me? If they were really out to get us tonight, then I would more than likely be dead."

"Y/n stay out of this. We can leave, we done our bit, we owe your cousins company nothing." He spat, pointing at Stanley.

"So what, richie. That means nothing they could be anywhere." I raised my voice, stopping in my tracks. "Look, I'm not asking you to wait around for trouble, I'm just asking you to be aware. Please?"

"Fine, but let's get out of here, it's very unsettling." He sighed. During our bickering, Stan and bill must have walked off because they were no longer with us.

"Should we call out for them?" I asked Richie. "I don't think we should draw attention. Let's just go back to the car, they probably just got cold or something."

We arrived at the car and there was no sign of any of them. "I'll go around the corner to check, maybe they had to pee or something?" Richie stated. "Okay, but I'm coming. I really don't feel like being out here by myself."

He wrapped his arm around my waist and me walked slowly further down the hill to the forest. "Stan? Billy. STANLEY?" I whisper yelled, trying not to draw attention like richie said.

"Stanley, where are you, you fucking Jew?" Richie also said in a quiet yell.

We heard a gun noise coming from a distance, in the direction where we just came from. "Fucking shit." Richie mumbled and kicked a bunch of leaves.

"Are you ready for round two? I have a feeling that round one was just the calm before the storm." He looked down while I wrapped my arms around it.

"Let's go, they need us." I mumbled into his shirt. "They can wait." He joked. I fake smiled at his joke and grabbed his hand, continuing out of the woods.

We jogged up the hill together and finally some dark figures came into view. "Good luck, baby. Let's fucking kill some bitches."

I squeezed my eyes shut and gathered up the strength to fight. Do it for bill, Stan, do it for richie. Do it for me, you crazy motherfucker. If you die so do I. If you kill us we'll both go to hell. Oh look, the anger is back.

I suddenly feel the anger take over me and I load my gun, running in front of richie. I fired a few shots before I needed to reload, but that's fine, I had spare ammo in my bra.

I couldn't see the boys, which made me angrier. I could feel richies presence behind me but right now, I felt like I needed nobody. For the first time in a long time, I felt powerful..

That is until I felt a horrible, disgusting, excruciating pain shoot through my left wrist. Who the fuck did that. People are going to pay.

I got internally angered and completely forgot about the pain. I shot at everyone I seen, making sure it wasn't richie this time. He came up beside me and shot at everyone too.

We shot everyone on the outside of the van successfully, the boys have to be in there. Richie went up and opened it slyly, quickly dodging a bullet as it opened. I noticed his thick glasses snapped. (Sis snapped?)

I shook that thought from my mind as the door opened fully, revealing about six grown men, a hysteric Stanley and what I learned to be what was bound to happen to someone...

An unconscious Billy.