Petyr Baelish

It was never hard for you to be quite. You liked to call it a gift, partly because it was really the only thing you were good at. You were okay at other things sure, but with this you excelled.

You almost never talked, your steps were always silent, you went relatively unnoticed for most of your life. You didn't mind, you preferred it actually. When you were friends with a people they always told you about their life problems and then you had to deal with it too.

There were only a few people who really acknowledged you whenever they saw you. Your younger brother, Tyrion, was the biggest, then your older brother Jaime, but seeing as they were related the possibility that they just felt obligated to was pretty high, at least in your opinion. And then there was Petyr.

He seemed to seek you out every day just because he wanted to talk. You weren't sure why he did it since you almost never responded to him. The two of you would find a place to sit and he would just talk away about anything from what happened during the day to his more lucrative business. You didn't realize how much you actually cared for the time the two of you shared until he didn't come looking for you one day.

You had been in the library for most of the day, trying to hide from your sister, who had suddenly decided that she wanted to grace someone with her presence, and this was the one place she would not look for anyone.

Around the time that Petyr usually came to talk to you, you left and started wandering around the gardens. He seemed to like to sit in the gardens when he could, you assumed because he was stuck inside most of the day. You found a bench by the maze and sat, waiting for him. He always seemed to find you wherever you were.

When the sun began to set, you finally stood. You felt butterflies doing somersaults in your stomach, this never happened. He always came to you, always, and him not showing up made you worried that he was hurt. You pace back and forth in front of the bench you sat on for so long, playing with your hands before making up your mind.

Before the reasonable part of you mind gives you a list of all of the reasons why this is a terrible idea, you run out of the gardens and out the gate, slowing once you are on the streets. You remember him explaining where his establishment was once, although somewhat vague, so you begin to wander. You know it's not really that far away, and your sure a lot of men will be all over the place.

You were right, it's not far away, and there are a lot of men standing out front. You ignore them, walking close to the building somewhat in the shadows, and quickly slip inside the building. There are so many women around, most in barely any clothes, and you cast your eyes down when they pass.

You climb the stairs, assuming he would want to be somewhat away from all of the action downstairs. Not really sure what to look for, you find your self just wandering the hall, looking for the area where you think he would be. You feel a gentle tap on your shoulder and turn quickly, face to face with a woman with red hair.

"Can I help you?" She seems polite enough you suppose, but someone actually noticing you has taken you off guard.

"I'm, I'm looking for Petyr Baelish," you stutter out.

"Your Y/n Lannister, right? He talks about you all the time." She smiles politely at you. "His office is down here, I'll take you." She starts walking in the opposite direction of the way you were walking, so its good that she noticed you, you suppose. "No one comes up dressed in clothes, that's why I noticed you," she says suddenly, bringing you out of your thoughts. "He talks about you, how you like to hide in the shadows. I figured it had to be you." You give her a shy smile and nod your head slightly.

When she finally opens a door to what you assume is Petyr's office, she gestures for to go in first. You glance around once fully inside and see that he isn't even in the room. You do a full circle of the room, just in case, before turning back to the woman and giving her a questioning look.

"He is downstairs, but I'll let him know you are here." She gives you ones last soft smile before leaving and closing the door behind her.

You slowly walk over to a couch that is across from you, sitting on the very edge of it, and start fidgeting with your hands. You can't help but think that this might have been a very terrible idea. He probably doesn't really care for you at all, he just wants to get in good graces with your family. But somewhere in your head you know that that's not true, all of the small smiles and smirks he sends your way can't be nothing.

The door opens and Petyr walks in, dragging you out of your head. He stands in the doorway, staring at you, and you stare at him, not sure what to do. You open your mouth to say something but nothing comes out, so instead you just look down at your hands.

The door closes and you can hear his steps coming closer to you before the couch shifts next to you. His hand is suddenly on your back, making a shiver run throughout your body that you know he can feel. You look up at him timidly, slowly meeting his gaze.

"You should not have come here, especially at this hour. This is not the place for someone like you."

"What's that supposed to mean," you ask defensively.

"It means that all of the men you went past on your way into the building want to fuck, and seeing you walking around here gives them the wrong ideas. Why did you come here?" You look away from him again, feeling silly that you came here.

"It's stupid," you whisper. He puts his hand on top of yours and scoots closer to you.

"Nothing you say is stupid," he says, bringing his hand up to your face and gently bringing your head up so you are looking at his eyes again.

"I was worried," you say softly, seeing confusion on his face. "You didn't find me earlier."

"That's what this little visit is about?" You nod your head, feeling your cheeks redden at the smile on his face.

"I should go, this was stupid." You stand up quickly walk to the door, opening it and basically running down the hall. You hear him calling your name but you don't turn around. You feel so stupid and silly. You shouldn't have let yourself you do this even if that small part of your head told you that it was okay to do this.

Your suddenly pushed against the wall, face to face with Petyr. His lips are suddenly on yours, hand on your waist pulling your body into his. You quickly get over the shock and start to kiss him back, gripping onto his shirt. He pulls away from you much to soon, looking into your eyes again.

"I am glad you came."