Good night sleep - Robb Stark (modern)

This is set in modern times

--------

Being a college student wasn't easy. It didn't help that you were a first generation college student who was on the pre-med track at Yale, so as happy and proud as your parents were, they had very little idea of what you were going through. The only thing that kept you even somewhat sane was Robb.

You lived in the same dorm building, which was how you first met on move in day. His family was pretty big, and well off with his father being in the government and being a very well known family. He worked hard and was very focused on trying to get to his goal in life, which is one of the reasons you were slowly falling for him.

By slowly, you mean that you were head over heels in love with him. You really didn't want to admit it, the two of you had known each other for only a few months, but you were. It wasn't just his looks that drew you to him unlike many of the other girls on campus, it was who he was as  a person.

When you saw him with his family and saw how deeply he cares for every member of his family, that was when you first felt something but you were not sure what that thing was. You loved the way his face seemed to light up when he saw you, the way he would laugh and grin at you when you told a joke, the way he listened to everything you said even when you were complaining and being a real a-hole and actually seemed to care. 

It was kind of hopeless, the chance of being with him. He would always seem to be flirting with any girl but you. You acted like it didn't bother you, even teasing him for it, but you really wish he would show some sort of romantic interest towards you. But it didn't seem like that would ever happen.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Robb's voice drags you out of you thoughts. You blink your eyes a few times and look down at the untouched food in front of you.

"Yeah, sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night." He gives you a sympathetic look, putting his hand on your knee and gently squeezing it, something that confuses you since it seems like a more intimate action. When you get really stressed you have a hard time sleeping, and Robb knows that not sleeping leads to you having a mental break down. 

"I told you to come to my room when you can't sleep." You look down again, feeling guilty and embarrassed.

"I would have felt bad about bothering you. Plus, your roommate doesn't like me." Robb chuckles and you can't help but grin somewhat.

"He really doesn't. How about next time you text me and I will come to you?"

"If you want me to I can, but I really don't want to bother you. Coffee is a thing that I am in love with right now. And it's almost the weekend so I can relax a bit then."

"It doesn't matter, text me next time. You have the extra bed in their since your roommate dropped out."

"It's probably so uncomfortable," you reply, giggling. You pull out your phone and check the time. "I have to go, I'm going to be late for class."

"Okay," he says, moving his hand off of your knee. You can tell he isn't happy that you won't say what he wants to hear. You hop off of the bench you are on and grab your bag.

"I will text you later, okay?" He nods as you move behind the bench to start walking to class. You sigh, turning around and going back to the bench. You wrap your arms around Robb from behind, feeling him slightly tense up back relax when he realizes it is just you. "I will text you if I can't sleep. Thank you for being an amazingly caring person." You kiss his stubbly cheek before letting go of him and rushing to your class.

------

You roll onto your back, staring at the ceiling. You have been laying in bed for almost an hour and you are still awake. You sigh, reaching above your head to grab your phone that is laying on your desk.