Tyrion Lannister - Reunited

The wind whips through your hair, making it blow into Davos' face. You grab all of it and pull it onto one side of your neck.

"Sorry, I would have done something different with my hair if I had known it was going to be this windy." You have to yell to be heard over the sound of the crashing waves.

"It's alright my lady," he replies. You flash him a small smile before looking over at Jon. He leans close enough for you to hear him.

"You didn't have to come." You scoff, looking at the fast approaching shoreline and the group of people that are gathered there. They all still seem like tiny dots compared to the huge rocks.

"Of course I did. If the rumors are true, Tyrion is with her. He is my husband Jon, I need to see him." He turns away from you. Soon you are close enough to really see the people gathered on the shore and there does appear to be someone shorter than all the others.

Your heart starts beating faster in your chest, but you can't figure out if it's because of excitement or fear. It has been so long since you had seen Tyrion, you don't even actually know how long it's been. When he was able to sneak away from Kingslanding he insisted that you were taken away as well, knowing that his sister would put the blame on you soon. But instead of getting on the same ship that he was on, you were led to another ship, one heading towards the wall.

Jon kept you safe at the wall even though you weren't family. You think that he felt bad for you, being separated from your husband with no place to go. It helped that Sansa came to the wall shortly after you. The two of you had gotten become very close while in Kingslanding. But the only thing that seemed to make you happy was whenever you heard news of Tyrion. You had insisted on coming to meet the mother of dragons because of the rumors of him being with her, you had to know.

A few men hop out of the boat suddenly, dragging you out of your thoughts, as they begin to push it onto the beach. You look at all of the people standing there ready to greet you, and your face breaks into a huge smile. You stand up and Jon helps you out of the boat before they even stop dragging it onto the shore.

You lift up the skirts of your gown and run forward. You see the surprise on his face, but it quickly changes into a smile as he starts coming towards you. The two of you meet in the middle. You go down so that you are on your knees in the sand as he wraps his arms around you. You quickly wrap yours around him, pulling him as close to you as you can.

"I have missed so much," you say, just loud enough for him to hear.

"I thought I would never see you again," he replies, pulling away slightly so he can see your face. He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear, then resting his hand on the back of your neck.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." He chuckles at your words. You lean forward and press a tender kiss to his lips, well aware that everyone is watching the two of you now. He slowly pulls away from you, taking a small step back and offering you his hand to help you up. You take it even though you don't really need to, you just don't want to let him go.

"The Bastard of Winterfell," Tyrion says, looking at Jon.

"The dwarf of Casterly Rock," Jon replies. There is a second of silence before they both flash each other a small grin. They step toward each other and shake hands.

Tyrion introduces one of Daenerys' closest advisors and she talks to Jon for a minute, probably you as well since you came with him, but you can't stop looking at Tyrion. He keeps glancing back at you as well, grinning cheekily at you. Soon you all start walking towards Dragonstone, Tyrion grabbing your hand and leading you to the front of the entourage with Jon next to him.

You go up a lot of stairs, a lot of stairs, through a huge entrance gate with dragon heads on either side of the doors, and are going up a hill when you actually tune back in on what's going on around you. And that's really only because of the loud screeching and the fact that Jon and Davos have both ducked down because of the dragon that seems to fly inches above you all.

You stare at it with wide eyes as it starts circling Dragonstone. Two more seem to appear out of the clouds, letting out loud screeches as well. Tyrion squeezes your hand gently in a reassuring way.

"I'd say you get used them," he says, letting go of your hand and offering it to Jon to help him up, "but you never do."

He grabs your hand once again, kissing the back of it and smiling at you before you start walking again. You blush at his actions, gently squeezing his hand in reply.

—————

You sigh happily from your spot on the bed with your head in Tyrion's bare chest. You start running your hand lazily up and down his stomach as he starts twirling a strand of your hair in his fingers.

"I did not think I would ever see you again," he says suddenly, breaking the silence in the room.

"I didn't think I would see ever again either. I heard rumors that you were with her, but I didn't actually know if it was true."

"Now you know that it was. I was a mess at first, drinking myself to death rather than think about what could be happening to you. But she gave me something else to distract my mind with."

"When are you not drinking yourself to death," you tease, looking up at him with a grin. He growls lowly, pulling you up and planting a small kiss on your lips.

"This was not like that. It may have been my worst times ever." You sit up, letting the furs fall from your naked body and lean over him, tugging on his beard gently.

"I am never leaving your side again Tyrion. Nothing can ever drag me from your side." He places a hand on your waist, moving his thumb in small circles.

"I do not plan on leaving your side anytime soon. Wherever I go, you shall come with."

"Even to the loo?"

"Maybe not there, but I will take to most places with me." You giggle and he grins at you. "You have become something else while away from me."

"Being surrounded by horny men in freezing conditions, you kind of either have to toughen up or be the docile woman they want you to be. So I toughened up."

"No one touched you?"

"No, Jon made sure of it. And once they got to know me the few that did try stoped."

"Lannister's are a tough bunch."

"Even if they were married into the name it would seem." He leans up and kisses you, pulling you down on top of him.

"I think we should stop talking now," he says after pulling away, very out of breath.

"Couldn't agree more."

————
The new season is so close! Hope you are all as excited as I am! Feel free to make requests!