Jorah Mormont - Together Again

Standing by Daenerys' side, you stared at the man that you loved. You longed to touch him, to hug him, to offer him some kind of comfort. Instead, you could only look at him with pity in your eyes, seeing the regret and guilt in his.

"I will give you two a moment," Daenerys says, walking a little ways away from you.

"I'm sorry," he says sadly, no doubt seeing the tears in your eyes.

"Don't be sorry," you reply, shaking your head. "It wasn't your fault that you were touched. I'm sure you did everything you could. Just, please, find a cure. Find a way to save your life. I don't know what I will do without you."

"You will do amazing things, with or without me by your side. You are strong, Y/n. Don't ever forget that." You wipe the tears off your face with the back of your hand.

"I love you, so much."

"And I love you."

-----------

Sitting in your chambers at Dragonstone, you can't help but let your mind drift to Jorah. It had been months since you had seen him last, and you had no idea of his condition. At this point, if he hadn't found a cure, the greyscale would be spread over quite a bit of his body.

A knock on your door breaks you out of your reverie. You shake your head to try to clear your mind before rising from the chair. The person knocks again, a bit louder this time.

"I'm coming," you call out. You unlock the door and swing it open. "What is-" you break off as you see the person standing in front of you.

"Hello, Y/n." His grins sheepishly at you. He looks just as he did when you last saw him, but more tired. Of course, you could only see his face, but it appeared as though he were fine.

"Did you do it? Can I touch you?" You speak softly, still in shock at seeing him there, in front of you.

He nods his head as he reaches out and gently places a hand on your cheek. You lean into his touch, placing a hand on top of his. His other hand goes to your waist, pulling you to him. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling his face to yours in a passionate kiss.

He backs you into your chambers, turns you around, slams the door closed, and pushes you against it, his lips never parting from yours. You reach a hand up and gently tug on his hair. He squeezes your hip in return, somehow pressing his body even more against yours.

He pulls away from you slowly, resting his forehead against yours. You are both breathing heavily, but neither of you tries to move, enjoying the feeling of the others' body after not being able to touch each other for so long.

"I thought of you every day," you say softly. "I was starting to get really worried. We hadn't heard anything about you."

"I know. I was about to write to you when the maester said that I couldn't be cured. But a man called Sam Tarly found a way to save my life. And then I wanted to surprise you." He absentmindedly begins to rub your hip with his thumb. It was something he always used to do when he was stressed or in a thoughtful mood, or when he could tell you were. It was something that you didn't even know you missed.

"Then I am forever grateful to this Sam Tarly. How did he cure you? Does my sister know you are here?"

"It's an island. Her guards saw me and brought me to her, she told me how to find you. The cured part is harder to answer though." You frown in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"It will help if I show you." He reluctantly backs away from you, beginning to take off his outer layers of clothing. When he gets to his shirt, he pauses, and you can tell it's because he is nervous.

"It's okay, Jorah. You can show me."

"It's not good. It will get better than what it is now, but it's not a good sight." You walk over to him and gently place your hands on his chest.

"I don't care. Jorah, I love you. I have loved you probably since the moment I saw you. I will not stop loving you just because you may look different." He puts his hands on top of yours, leaning down to kiss your lips gently.

You help him remove his shirt, looking in the eyes for as long as you can before your curiosity overtakes you. His arm and half of his chest and stomach area are red and raw like there is only one layer of skin protecting his muscles and insides. It goes up his shoulder as well, and you assume is on his back.

"What did he do?"

"He pulled the patches of greyscale off and cleaned out the liquid underneath. And then a layer of skin was pulled off."

"Can I touch you? Or will it hurt?" He grabs your hand and places it on the red side of his chest.

"It hurts a bit, but the fact I'm able to feel your touch at all makes up for it." You grin sheepishly up at him.

"I have missed you so much. I don't think I can even begin to describe what I am feeling right now."

"I have imagined having you in my arms so many times. And I have imagined many other things with you as well." You arch an eyebrow, a smirk growing on your face.

"Well, in that case, I suppose we should move on to a more fun part of our reunion celebration." He wraps your arms around your waist, pulling your body flush against his.

"I think we would both very much enjoy that," he whispers huskily into your hear. You giggle, looking up at the man that you know you will love forever.