Bronn - Owe you

He wasn't like most men. Of course, he was like everyone else in some ways, but unlike many other men that fucked you, he seemed to actually care about you. 

Bronn had found you the night before the first battle with the Stark boy. You were wandering around the camp that evening, tied from a very long day and ready to leave. You had been paid very well for your services today and knew that you would be treated well because of that. You walking in the shadows so that any men about wouldn't be able to see you. But a hand suddenly on your waist causes you to stop walking and to turn around quickly. 

"Where are you goin' pretty lady," the man says from behind you. You sigh internally, knowing where this is going.

"I need a little break, a girl can only get fucked so many times without getting some fresh air."

"Now you and I both know that ain't why you were walking in the shadows." You pull away from the man and turn around to look at him. His red hair catches your eye since not many men in this part of Westeros have red hair.

"I decided that I'm done for the day. I have enough money that my boss will be happy."

"That so huh?"

"Yes." You pull your dress up a bit to cover more of your breasts. 

"Then I guess I've gotta let you go. Shame I found a pretty little thing like you so late." You feel your cheeks heat up. Men don't often compliment you when your clothes are on. "Let me walk you to edge o' camp, next man you run into might not take no for an answer."

"Thank you but it's really not necessary. I can manage." 

"Oh, but I insist." He puts a hand on the small of your back and the two of you start walking. 

"What is your name?"

"Bronn. What's yours?"

"Y/n. Thank for this Bronn." He grunts and spits on the ground. When you get to the edge of camp, both of you pause. 

"Well, hope you get ta where ever you tryin' get to."

"Thank you. I hope someday I can repay you."

"Only if we run into each other again. The chance of that happening seems pretty small right now." You look down at your feet when he says this. You haven't met a man as nice as him ever, no one ever makes sure your safe.

"You shouldn't think like that, you should be thinking positively. At least that's what I've heard others say."

"Skrew others." You giggle and look up at him shyly. You lean up and wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down and connecting your lips. His hands land on your waist and pull your body close to his. You pull away for air to make him groan. 

"Come find me afterward. I have a feeling that you're not going to die."

"Where will I find you?"

"I'm going to Kingslanding. With what I made today I can finally pay off a debt and leave."

"I'm sure ta find you then. If I live that's where I'm heading."

"It works out then doesn't it." You step back and pull away from him, turning around and starting to walk away. "See you around then Bronn."

------

You shuffle around the room, trying to get it ready for the new Hand. Tyrion Lannister just arrived and it was announced that his father is having him serve in his place for now. Since you were new this position had been assigned to you, cleaning and serving the Hand. It was better than being a whore, even if eventually you would have to serve Tywin Lannister.

The door is flung open and Tyrion walks in. He stops when he sees you in your curtsey, tilting his head to the side. You stand up when he signals for you to do so.

"You seem familiar. Doesn't she seem familiar Bronn?" Your eyes widen when you hear that name. It had been a while since the first battle with the Stark boy and you had become certain that the Bronn from that night must have died. But the man that appears behind Tyrion is most certainly the same person. 

"She was there at the battle. She owes me actually." He grins at you and you can't help but blush.

"What are you doing in my new chambers, if you don't mind me asking, my lady," Tyrion asks.

"I'm a servant now. I was told to serve the new Hand."

"Oh good, then you and Bronn have plenty of time to figure out what you owe him. Is the wine here yet?" He starts walking over to the desk that is in the room.

"It should be here shortly."

"Then you can go for now. Bronn, go with our new friend." Bronn nods his head, holding the door open for you. You can't help but grin slightly. You hear the door close and his hand is then on the small of your back. 

"I think I know how you can pay me back," he whispers into your ear, his voice low and full of lust. It sends a shiver down your back.

"I'm not a whore anymore, I don't fuck people anymore."

"You don't fuck anyone anymore?" You shake your head, biting your bottom lip. "Any chance you can make an exception just this once?"

"I don't know, I think I would need a lot of convincing." You are suddenly pushed against the wall and his lips are against yours forcefully. When he pulls away from you his lips are immediately on your neck until he finds your sweet spot. You let out a breathy moan and you can feel him smile against you. But he pulls away from you altogether much too soon for your liking. 

"Doesn't seem like you really needed much convincing at all." 

"Oh, shut up. My chambers are down the stairs, they wanted me to stay close the Hand in case he needed anything."

"Well, then we better hurry up and get there, huh?" Grabbing his hand, you smile and start pulling him behind you, the grin not leaving your face.