Beric Dondarrion

She wasn't the easiest person to be around, Arya. She had gotten you away from Tywin Lannister, so you felt the need to protect her since you were older, but she got on your nerves sometimes. But being found by Beric Dondarrion and his group of men was really one of the best things that had happened to you in a long time.

The second you saw him you felt a strange connection to him. You couldn't explain what it was, but being around Beric just felt right. It made you feel whole, like a part of you had been missing but you had finally found it when you saw him.

You weren't sure if he felt the same, he rarely talked to you, but you could feel him watching you. He always seemed to watch you. It should have been creepy really, but you kind of loved it. You felt safer when he was watching you, like nothing could ever hurt you.

But now you almost wished you had followed Arya after she ran away. You had thought that she just needed some time to cool off, but that was ages ago. The sun was rising and she was still know where to be found. You were freaking out, if she wasn't here you were expendable, the only reason they still had you was because Arya wanted you with her, but without her there was no reason for them to keep you.

"We'll find 'er," a voice behind you says, making you turn around. Beric stands there, looking rather awkward. You shake your head, looking at your feet.

"If someone took her then by know they would very far away. And it's Arya, once she has set her mind to something there is no convincing her otherwise."

"I'm having men go look for her still."

"What's going to happen to me? If you don't find her?" Your eyes begin to water up and it's taking all of your will strength to just collapse on the ground and cry. You had always been prone to panic attacks when you were stressed.

"You will come back to camp with us. Could use a good cook or someone to do laundry. We will find you something."

"So your not going to just send me on my way?" You try to sound strong, you really do, but your voice wavers through the whole sentence. He comes closer to you, so close that you could reach out and touch him.

"No. A pretty thing like you could never make it with how this land is becoming. Your too innocent, and innocence needs to be protected more than anything right now." You look him in the eyes, or the one really, seeing that he is telling the truth.

"Thank you. But I'm not innocent. Before I met Arya, I was wed. He died shortly after in one of the battles, but he didn't treat me well." His face softens slightly.

"Nothing like that will ever happen to you again. That much I can promise."

*Time Skip*

It had been a few months since Arya disappeared, and just like you knew would be the case, she was know where to be found. Some men where following what they think was her, but they still weren't sure and had been gone for a while.

But Beric has still kept his promise to you. He has protected you, making sure that nothing has happened to you at all. The two of you have grown close in these last few months, closer than you thought you would ever be.

The only really annoying thing about living with all of these men were the constant looks. Yes, you were one of the few women who stayed with them, and most of them hadn't seen their wives or fucked a whore since they found this cave. But the lustful looks that they sent you just always got on your nerves.

"How 'bout you come sit on my lap for bit hun'," someone across the fire you are sitting in front of calls out. You feel Beric tense up from his spot next to you, but you just roll your eyes.

"How 'bout I don't do that and you go sit somewhere else," you reply, looking away from him and back to Beric to finish the conversation the two of you had been in the middle of.

"Or, I could just drag you around the corner of the cave over there, your choice," he calls back.

"You need to leave Y/n alone," Beric says, standing up and glaring at the man. He offers you his hand which you take, and he pulls you up, dragging you away from the fire and to where he sleeps.

"Beric, it's okay, I can deal with them."

"Have others done that to you?"

"He didn't do anything to me, he just said some words."

"Has anyone else done it," he says, his voice raising as he looks sternly at you. You nod your head.

"Mostly they just look at me lustfully, but some try to get handsy or do that. But I ignore it for the most part."

"It's not okay though. I promised to protect you-"

"And you are," you say, interrupting him. "Know one has laid a finger on me."

You walk closer to him and put a hand on his arm. He wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you into his chest. His lips are on yours before you have time to react. Once you get over the shock of it, you wrap your arms around his neck, beginning to kiss him back as passionately as he is you. He pulls away when both of you are completely out of air, resting his head against yours as you both pant to catch your breath.

"Marry me."

"I'm sorry, what," you exclaim, pulling away from him a bit so you can see his face.

"Marry me Y/n. I want to know that you are completely and only mine, that know one can ever take you away from me. You mean more to me then I want to even admit to myself."

"Okay." You pull his head so it is resting on yours again. "Yes, I will marry you Beric."

You can't help the grin that appears on your face, and you know he is too as he connects your lips once again.