Ramsey - Yes my lord 2

Smut Warning!

I hope this is okay and that you all enjoy it! 

------

You didn't understand why he was doing this. Ramsey was a cruel man, it was known throughout Westeros. And you often told stories of what he did at the local tavern. But this would not be something you would ever tell.

You stood in the middle of Ramsey Bolton's chambers. The floor around you was littered with your armor. Slowly you let your tunic fall to the floor to join it.

Ramsey has a wicked grin on his face, one that you know all too well. You had never seen it directed to you though.

He circles around you. You can feel his eyes on your skin. You should feel disgusted, you know what is going to happen. This is what you always did before fucking a whore. But a strange feeling was spreading throughout your body, something that you had never felt before.

"I expected more scars. Oh well, not a big deal. Take off your trousers."

"Yes, my lord." Your body seems to be moving in slow motion as you follow his instructions. You don't understand why you are suddenly feeling excited. If he fucks you-you are well aware of what people will call you if Loras Tyrell has shown you anything it is that.

You step out of your trousers and leave them next to your feet. Ramsey does another slow loop around you. He hums slightly, almost in an approving way.

"Have you ever fucked another man?"

"No, my lord."

"Have you ever touched another man?"

"No, my lord."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"Not really, my lord."

"Hm."

He is standing in front of you once again now. He looks down, probably looking at your member, but you turn your head slightly, feeling embarrassed yet slightly aroused. You start thinking of sword fighting to try to keep from hardening. But it proves useless when he suddenly grabs you.

"My lord," you say, not sure where you are going with your outburst.

"Hush Y/n. Just enjoy this. You have done your duties well, so think of this as a gift."

You start having an internal fight. You know this is wrong and you shouldn't be okay with this. But this strange feeling spreading throughout your body and your hardening member are thinking differently.

Your not sure how it happened but somehow you are on Ramsey's bed and he has shed his clothes as well. He stares down at you and you stare up at him. Something strange flashes in his eyes, something that you've never seen on his face before. 

"My, lord-" you start, only for him to cut you off. 

"Did I not tell you to be quiet?" You nod your head slightly in response. "Then listen."

He reaches down and wraps his hand around your sensitive organ, sending a shock wave through your body. It's not like this hasn't been done to you before, the whores do it all the time. But there is something about his touch that seems to excite your body beyond describable words. 

You close your eyes, giving into these new sensations. Your hips seem to move of their own accord, thrusting up into his hand. You hear him chuckle but can't bring yourself to open your eyes. It has never felt like this before with any of the whores. It's strange and foreign yet you don't want it to stop. 

"Are you enjoying yourself?" You hesitate but eventually nod your head. "Open your eyes." 

You do as he says, seeing a triumphant smirk on his face. But it quickly disappears as he lowers his head and slowly takes you into his mouth. You let a moan out, bucking your hips into him. Any thoughts about how wrong this is have completely left your head, now it's just about getting more pleasure. 

You look to the side and see he is laying sideways on the bed so his body is facing yours. You timidly reach over and wrap your hand around his cock. You don't know if you are doing it right, you've only done this to yourself, but he groans and you know it must be okay. But he pulls away from your now very hard cock, pushing your hand away.

"That is for later. This is about you. Just enjoy it, you of all people know that I don't give gifts often." 

"Yes, my lord." Your voice is shaky, and he grins upon hearing it, knowing the effect this is having on you. But now you just want to touch him, to make him groan like that again. 

"Behave. I do have another place I can take you now that Reek is trained after all." You swallow hard, knowing full well the object he is referring to. He grabs you again, being rougher this time. You let loose a string of cuss words. 

You have finally fully given in to Ramsey. At this point you would do anything to be able to keep feeling like this. You have completely lost track of time, not that you really care. You know that you are close, but you don't want it end at the same time. 

"You are holding back. Good. But now it's time to let go."

 His mouth is suddenly around your cock again, and you can't stop the end from coming. You throw your head back and groan loudly. You feel his mouth still around you so you know he must be swallowing your cum. Your breathing is hard and fast, and it feels like all to soon you are coming down from your high. 

"You can take a minute. But dress quick, we have things to do."

"Yes my lord."