Ramsay Bolton/Male Reader - Yes, My Lord

So, this is a Ramsey Bolton/male reader story. I havne't really written a ton of male/male stories, but I hope you all enjoy it still!

-------

Being a knight was something I had always wanted. My father did it before me and his father did it before him, it went back centuries really. Someone in our family was a knight for the current lord.

It was supposed to be simple and straightforward. You follow instructions, stand and guard highborn lords and ladies, and if there was a war you fought. That was how my father explained it anyways. And it was true for some time, until you became Ramsey Snow's personal guard.

Your family has served the Bolton's for years, and Lord Bolton decided that because of this, he would honor your family by doing this. But it annoyed the shit out of you. If it was anyone else that you had to guard it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But the Bolton bastard was crazy.

He tortured people for the fun of it. He played mind games with people, so easily it almost seemed like everything he said was actually true when you knew it wasn't and he wasn't even doing it to you. When he got bored with the current whore he was fucking, he would shoot them in the leg with an arrow and set them loose in the woods, sending the hounds after them shortly and killing them, letting the hounds devour them. So your job wasn't exactly easy.

Lately had been strange, even stranger than usual. Ramsey has found that he actually enjoys your company in some strange way. Instead of you just standing outside the door while he tortues people, he has been having you stand inside the room, making you watch and seeming disappointed when you don't seem to be enjoying the seen.

Ramsey comes out of his chambers early in the morning, right when your shift starts. He starts walking down the hall and you follow behind him at a respectable distance but still close enough that you can protect him if needed. Your footsteps and the clanking of your armor is the only noise as he takes the all to familier path to the dungeons. He stops in front of a different door today, telling you that there must be a new person.

"Today is going to be fun," he says, turning to look at you with a smirk on his face before opening the door. "Hope you had a good night sleep whore."

"Please, my lord, don't do this," the woman on the floor begs, her face tear stained and hair a mess of tangles. You internally sigh, knowing that today must be a hunting day.

"Why shouldn't I? You are a whore and I am done with fucking you. My men already had a few nights with you and even they are bored. Unless my guard would like you." He turns to look at you but you know better than to say anything. "Look at that, he doesn't. I'll send something for you to eat shortly."

You follow him out of the room and wait as he closes the door and locks it. He starts walking down the hall with you behind him once again. You go to the dinning hall and stand by the doors as he takes a seat near Lord Bolton.

You don't really listen to their converstation, partly because they have told you not to, but also because you don't really care. Listening to them talk about war and battles and Lord Bolton getting angry about him torturing more people. And then, just like normal, Ramsey suddenly stands and storms out with you close behind him.

He goes to his chambers, leaving the door open for you to follow him in. You close the doors behind you and stand by the side of them, waiting for instructions. He starts throwing stuff around his chambers, which isn't uncommon.

"Y/n, come here," he says, breathing heavily. You step forward, waiting for your instructions. "Have you ever fucked before?" You brows knitt together in confusion.

"Yes, my lord."

"A whore, I'm assuming?"

"Yes, my lord." He chuckles lowly.

"What did you do when you were done with her?"

"I left the brothel."

"That's it? You didn't hit her or kick her? Stab her? You just left her?"

"Yes, my lord." He plops into a chair and puts his head in his hands.

"Is it cruel, what I do the whores when I'm tired of them?"

"It's not my place to say."

"I'm asking you," he yells, looking even angrier when you don't flinch. "Take off your armor."

"My lord-"

"You do what I say," he yells. "Take off your armor." You unstrap your breast plate, pulling it off. You take off your sword before moving to your arms. You place the armor on the floor standing up straight again.

Ramsey starts pacing around you. You know you should be feeling uneasy, he only does this when he is inspecting whores or figuring out how to tortue people, but you aren't. Instead you feel something else, excitement almost.

"Have you only fucked women?"

"Yes, my lord." He moves to stand in front of you, staring into your eyes.

"What are your duties here?"

"To serve the Bolton's."

"What did my father tell you to do when he assigned you to me?"

"I was told to do whatever you told me too." He nods his head, almost as if he never even knew what your orders were but he was in the room at the time.

"I have an order for you, something that you may not agree with, but you will do it."

"Yes, my lord."