[2]

"Baby..." Mina mumbled and she looked around trying to find who left the baby there, but Mina found no one, at first she hesitantly approach the baby what if the baby was a monster? But Mina was wrong, when the baby heard a foots step near her, she lift up her head and found a beautiful woman the baby immediately smile.

She's trying to stand, but she can't then Mina found something when the baby smile.

"Dimple..." Mina then approach the baby and pick her up.

"Mommy..." The baby mumbled as she hug Mina, Mina widened her eyes in shock when the baby called her mommy.

Mina assured that there's no one there only her and the baby, she then pick the black bag and enter on her apartment.

When they were inside Mina's apartment, she put the baby on the couch and let her sit there.

"Hello baby..." Mina greeted the baby using her language, Japanese, but the baby couldn't understands her then Mina realize that she's in Korea and probably the baby was a Korean.

"Hello baby..." Mina greeted using Korean language and the baby seems understands her because she smile when Mina greeted her in Korean language.

"Do you have name?" Mina asked the baby but she just shook her head, then Mina opened the black back curious what's inside, she then found a white small envelope, out of curiosity, Mina teared the envelope and found a folded paper inside.

Hello... Whoever you are...
I'm thankful that you found my baby...
I'm sorry for leaving her...
I just can't raise her, 'cause i am still young,
Imagine, I am just a 16 years old and
I don't know how to raise a baby.
Anyway, she's running 3 these coming
April 23, she is a SON. You can gave her a name if you want.
Thank you...

After reading the letters, Mina lift up her head as she sensed someone was staring at her, and she's right the baby was staring at her with an admiration look.

"Do you want me to give you a name? A precious name." Mina asked and the baby nodded and smile showing off her cute dimple.

"Okay. From now on, your name will be Chaeyoung, Chaeyoungie." Mina said and the baby smile at her, she likes the name Mina gave.

"You wonder where I get that name?" Mina asked and the baby nodded.

Mina took a deep breath.

"Well..." Before she could finish her sentence, she carried the baby and put her on her lap, Mina was still in her school uniform, the baby was patiently waiting for Mina.

Mina smile at the baby and she finally continue her sentence.

"That name came from my girlfriend. She's my precious girlfriend, she's my partner's in crime, she's sociable and bubbly like you, but sadly god take her away from me." Mina explained and the baby pouted, she was sad hearing those words coming from Mina, the baby knows that Mina was sad through her voice, her voice cracked a bit.

"So, from now on, your name will be Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung."

The baby clapped her small hands.

"Son Chaeyoung-ie." The baby cheered making Mina smile at her.

Time skipped...

Night came...

After Mina bath the baby and put her pyjama, she told the baby to behave in her bed watching cartoons while she will do her bath.

After Mina taking a bath, she found the baby laying on her bed. Mina found the baby, cute. Mina smile and went to the baby and she caressed her forehead.

"Good night, Chaeyoung-ie." Mina kissed the baby's crown and she lay besides her. She was about to sleep when she forgot that the baby didn't ate dinner, so she got up and went to the kitchen, she found a cereal but for sure the baby won't ate it, so she get the milk and pour it on the glass and went back to her bedroom.

"Chaeyoung-ie, baby, wake up you forgot to drink your milk." Mina said as she gently waking the baby up. Little Chaeyoung-ie opened her eyes and found Mina, she then rub her eyes cutely and Mina helped her to sit.

"Mommy?"

"You forgot to drink your milk. Here drink this milk." Mina handed her the glass of milk and little Chaeyoung-ie drink it.

"Thank you, mommy." Little Chaeyoung-ie thanked and kissed Mina's cheek and she laid back to the bed.

"Good night, mommy."

"Good night, my little Chaeyoung-ie." Mina said and kissed her forehead and she went outside her bedroom and proceed to the kitchen to put the glass on the sink.

"Mommy..."

Mina can't stop smiling as the baby called her 'mommy' even though she isn't her real mother. Mina went back to her bedroom and she heard a cute snored coming from the small girl laying on her bed, Mina laid besides the baby and she hug her.

"Good night, my little Chaeyoung-ie."

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote...

👇👇👇👇👇