[27]

2 days had passed, Mina was still sad, her ward wasn't there to cheer her up when she's feeling down, lessen her stress when her ward was there, but all Mina can see now is her ward's drawings. Mina saw a lot of drawings from her ward. Mina picked those drawings and take a look of them.

It was a draw of tiger and penguin. Mina cried reminiscing the moments she had with her small cub. She took a look on those and she was feeling proud of her ward.

She really did to make me smile and cry at the same time.

Mina looks crazy, she's crying while smiling looking on those drawings.

I miss you, my baby cub.

Mina mumble between her sob and tears were uncontrollably falls down.

"Mina-ya." Mina just ignore the owner of those voice. Mina really wants to cry right now, she really miss her small cub.

Suddenly, Mina's phone vibrated indicating a text. Mina pick up her phone and Jihyo's name popped up on the screen, Mina opened her messages.

From Jihyo:

Mina-ya, it's been 2 days since your cub is absent. Is she fine? Is she sick? Where is she? Why is she absent?

With that Mina broke down in tears again. She didn't tell Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon about her taken away by her parents.

Mina decided to reply on Jihyo, because she's too worried at the cub who was been 2 days absent.

To Jihyo:

She can't go to school anymore, Jihyo-ah.

Then a seconds later, her phone rung indicating a call, Mina picked up and answer without checking the caller ID.

[Mina-ya?]

[Speaking.]

[What do you mean, she can't go to school anymore?] Jihyo asked. Mina senses that this woman was frowning in confusion right now.

[Well... She isn't with me anymore, Jihyo-ah.] Mina sobbed, but she manage to speak normally.

[Where is she then?]

[Probably; she's with her real parents right now.]

[What?! Oh no!] Jihyo screamed on the other line as she was surprise at the news.

[Yeah. She was taken away from me.] Mina cried out and then Jihyo decided to end up the call, though she think Mina wants to cry alone right now.

"Its hurts... Its hurts... I.. I learn to love her... I learn a lot of things because of her... Chaeyoung-ie will always be my baby." Mina cried out her heart out as her parents and best friends comforting her.

"Mina, stop it. Stop it, alright? You'll be sick if you didn't stop on crying." Kai said while caressing his daughter's back.

"Dad, I can't stop my tears.. I can't stop on crying.. You can't blame me, but I really really missed her.. I really really missed my little cub." Mina sobbed against her father's chest and her father was just there caressing her back.

.....meanwhile....

"Chaeyoung, just wait here, okay? Your parents will be here in a matter of minutes, so just wait, okay?" Xiumin said.

"Wait.." Chaeyoung held Xiumin's wrist and he look at her.

"What?" Xiumin kneeled down to level the small cub's height.

"Who are my parents?"

"You'll know later on. You'll meet them later on." Xiumin said and ruffled her bangs.

"Can you give me back to my mom?" Chaeyoung pleaded, tears are now forming on her brown orbs. Xiumin pouts his lips and shook his head.

"I can't do that, Chaeyoung-ah."

"Why?! She's my mom! She's my real mom!" Chaeyoung roared making Xiumin startled a bit.

"Mommy... I want mommy Mina... I don't want other mom... I only want mommy Mina... So, please give me back to her... I wanna see her.. I missed my mommy Mina!" Chaeyoung yelled and stumped her feet.

"You will see your mommy Mina... But not now. Your real parents will be here later, so behave." Xiumin said then he leave the small cub with the other workers there.

Chaeyoung can't stop crying, like Mina, she had cry almost everyday. She missed Mina's warm embrace, Mina's cold yet soft voice, she'd missed everything about Mina.

Mommy... When will I see you again? Mommy... I miss you... Mommy, I wanna hug you and showered you a lot of kisses. You will always the best mommy for me. No one can be like you... I won't love them just like how much I love you, mommy Mina.

Xiumin back with couples behind his back.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Xiumin asked those workers.

"She's asleep after crying earlier." They reply.

Then Xiumin brought the couples on Chaeyoung's room where she use to sleep.

"You want me to wake her up?" Xiumin asked and the two shook their head for disagreement.

"I will just carry her." The husband said and carried Chaeyoung.

"Okay. We've gotta go." The couples bid their goodbyes.

To be continued...