[21]

...somewhere...

"Jessica, what's wrong with you? You'd been dozing for how many days. What's wrong? Something happen?" Dong-woon, Jessica's husband asked worriedly.

Jessica just shook her head and smile.

"I think I found our baby." Jessica blurts.

"What do you mean you found our baby?" Dong-woon asked.

"I think I found her. Our baby, Dong woon-ah." Jessica squealed.

"Where? And why did you say she's ours?" Dong woon asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, I found a baby at the restaurant nearby. She was alone there that's why I decided to confront her, we talk and talk. The baby never felt strange towards me, Dong woon-ah and so does am. I feel like she's our long lost daughter. When my brother came, we leave the place, then I saw the mommy of the baby, she's too young to be a mother, I guess? But, one thing I am sure of, that girl isn't the baby's mother." Jessica stated, holding the small hope that the baby she met last day at the restaurant is her daughter.

Dong woon hugged his wife who was now crying. It was mixed emotions, either she cried because it was a tears of joy.

"I hope, she's our daughter, Dong woon-ah." Jessica sobbed on Dong woon's chest. Dong woon was just caressing Jessica's back.