[7]

"Mina-chan..." Momo and Sana shouted in unison as they saw how rush Mina was.

After their class, Mina wants to go home early so that she can pick her toddler before their classes end.

And now, Mina was in a rush, though Momo and Sana invited her to hang out with them but Mina refused them.

"Mina-chan..." Mina halts and look behind her, there she found Momo and Sana running towards her.

"Why are you in a rush?"

"As always?" Sana added.

"Ah... I just can't hang out with you today, girls." Mina reasoned and look around.

"Mina-chan, it's been a while since you hang out with us. It's already been 5 months, you always refused us. What's wrong, Mina-chan?" Momo's voice were filled of sorrow, Momo missed Mina and so does Sana. They've been best friends for how many years and they hates it when Mina refused them.

"I'm sorry..." Mina bow her head as an apology. Mina was guilty as well, she never told them about her toddler.

"Mina-chan, there's a rumor spreading around the campus about you." Momo said, Mina widened her eyes.

"What is it?" Mina asked referring to the rumors.

"Someone had saw you the last day, you were in a kindergarten school. Well, we all know that you're just the only child, right?" Mina nodded at Momo's statement.

"I was visiting Nayeon and Jihyo unnie there. Aren't you two doesn't misses them?" Mina reasoned but the two wasn't satisfied.

"And... Someone had saw you, you're with a kid when you go out the school and that someone heard the kid calling you mommy." Sana said then Mina gulped nervously.

"Ah... We can talk about this next time... But now, I really have to go. Bye girls, see you on Monday." Mina waved and run off to the bus.

Momo and Sana sensed that Mina was hiding something and the two were eager to know what it was.

Little Chaeyoung-ie was having fun and she's playing around with her two best friends, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"I'm tired..." Chaeyoung whined as she sat on the floor while panting.

"Me too."

"Me too." Tzuyu sat next to the small cub.

"Are you girls tired?" Nayeon asked the three kids.

"Yeah." The three said in unison.

"Girls, wanna eat cookies and pancakes?" Jihyo asked them earning a cheerful answer.

"Yes, teacher Park." Nayeon and Jihyo gave them the cookies and pancakes they had bought earlier.

Nayeon was happy seeing her half-sister having a two best friends. Chou Tzuyu, Nayeon's half-sister, she's a half Taiwanese and Korean, she's an introvert one thankfully when Nayeon brought her to kindergarten, she found her two best friends.

"Teacher Park, I'm full." Chaeyoung said and afterwards she burped making them laugh.

"I'm full too, wanna play?" Dahyun invited them.

"Our stomach hurts if we play now, our stomach was still full." Tzuyu scolded the two.

"Yeah, Tzuyu-ah is right, you just sit there and play. And little Chaeyoung-ie." Chaeyoung just hummed in response when Jihyo called her.

"Wait for your mom, okay? She'll be here in a seconds." After Jihyo say that, the door burst open revealing Mina.

"Mommy..." Little Chaeyoung-ie run towards Mina and hug her right away.

"Hello, my little Chaeyoung-ie, how are you?"

"I'm fine, mommy. I miss you, mommy." Chaeyoung said and hug Mina once again. Nayeon and Jihyo admired Mina so much, Mina looks like Chaeyoung's real mom.

"Mommy, how about you, how are you, mommy?" Mina smiled as her toddler asked how is she.

"Just like you, my baby cub, I'm fine. My tiredness faded when I saw you." Mina said and Chaeyoung smile, she was still innocent on how to react.

"Does mommy misses Chaeyoung-ie?"

"Of course, I always misses you, my little cub." Mina kissed the toddler's forehead and brought her into a warm and tight embrace.

Soon, Mina and Chaeyoung bid their goodbyes to Nayeon and Jihyo then the little cub bid her goodbye on her two best friends, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

When they reached Mina's apartment, Mina told the cub to take a bath and she obeyed Mina. Mina was now cooking pancakes in her kitchen, then Mina startled when her toddler hug her legs.

"Mommy can't cook properly, my little cub." Mina said then the little cub release her small body that was hugging Mina's legs earlier. Then Mina turn around and found her ward smiling at her, showing off her cute dimples.

Mina smile as well, showing her gummy smile.

"You can wait mommy there." Mina pointed her index finger on the living room then the small cub nodded and went to the living room.

Soon, Mina done on cooking, she then went to the living room and found her ward watching some sad movies.

"Chaeyoung-ie..." Mina called her ward's name softly. Chaeyoung lift up her head slowly and Mina noticed something on her ward's eyes.

"What's wrong, little cub?" Mina asked worriedly as she done putting the plates on the mini-table at the living room.

"Why are you crying?" Mina asked again as she wiped her ward's tears.

"Mom, would you leave me? I know I am not yours, I am not your real baby and you're not my real mom." The toddler look down as her tears rolled down on her soft cheeks.

"I won't leave you, my cub. But I can't promise that, because I know for sure, you're mom was looking for you, sooner or later she'll get you." That words made them cry, even Mina cried as she think the ward would left her anytime soon. Mina hug her ward's as if she will never let her go.

Soon, Mina calmed and her ward's too, Mina look at her ward and she was now asleep. Mina chuckled.

'She didn't eat the foods I cook for her.' Mina's thought and she just decide to put her on the bed and let her sleep, Mina knew it her ward was exhaust and tired earlier. She carefully put the toddler on her bed, tucking her the penguin and tiger blanket, it was a style. Then Mina kissed her ward's forehead and went out from her bedroom and proceed to the living room.

She turned off the TV, she then keep the foods on the fridge, she was sure her ward's will eat that tomorrow, after she put them on the fridge she went back on her bedroom.

Mina heard a cute snoring sound coming from her ward, Mina lay besides her ward and hug her, she kissed her forehead and drove off to dreamland.

To be continued...