[28] - Ending

Many months had passed, Chaeyoung meet her real parents, at first she hates them but as many months goes by, she start accepting them. Though she still missed her so called mommy Mina. She hoped that one day she'll meet Mina once again.

Chawyoung was sitting at her mini-balcony. She misses everyone, her mommy Mina, her two best friends, her teachers, her doctor Jeongyeon, Mina's parents, just by reminiscing those moments together with them, Chaeyoung can't help herself but burst out in tears.

"Kat?" Also Jessica and Dong woon had already change her name. Chaeyoung's name isn't Chaeyoung anymore they had changed. Her name now is Katarina. Dong woon thought Mina got Katarina's name from his younger sister, Mina's girlfriend.

"Appa?" Chaeyoung tilt her head on Dong woon with tears in her cheeks. Dong woon came towards her and hug her.

"Kat, why are you crying?" Dong woon asked worriedly, he'd been worry about her health, she's been always crying. Almost everyday.

"I miss her." Dong woon knew it already who is she talking with. Dong woon caressed her back.

"When I will see her again?"

"No one knows, Kat."

"Appa, I wanna see mommy Mina, please." She begged then Jessica and her mom came and spoke behind them.

"I went to her apartment earlier, but they told me, Mina wasn't there anymore. Mina moved in Japan with her parents after she graduated college." Jessica's mom said and that made the small cub to cry even more.

"Kat, you won't see her anymore." Jessica said and caressed her back.

..... Meanwhile .....

Kobe, Japan....

Mina flew to Japan, she can't bear living her apartment alone, she had used lived there with Chaeyoung, but when she's gone and taken away, Mina decided to go home at her hometown with her parents and also Momo and Sana since the three of them were neighbor.

"Are you okay, Mina?" Kira asked as she sat next to her daughter at the sofa. Mina just nod her head, even though she isn't fine, she's still missed her ward.

.... Night came...

Momo and Sana decided to visit Mina in her house.

"Mama Myoui, where's Mina?" Sana asked. Kira pointed her index finger upstairs.

"She's in her room." Kira said then the two Japanese lass bow their heads before running upstairs.

*knock knock*

Mina stood and went to her door as she heard someone's knocking it multiple times.

As she opened the door, there they are, her two dork best friends, they were smiling at her, but Mina's face was expressionless.

"You're crying again?" Sana asked as she noticed Mina's swollen eyes.

"I would be lying if I say no." Mina reply and her face was facing them.

"You should move on, Mina. I know, we all know how much you love her, we love her as well, but we choose to forget her. Don't be like this, Mina-ya." Momo and Sana comforted Mina as she break down in tears again.