[9]

"Mommy?!" Momo and Sana asked in unison as the baby cub's figure appeared. Chaeyoung then run insides their bedroom and lock the door. She just remember what Mina said before.

"If there's someone or somebody in our apartment, better hide yourself, alright?"

And the cub did, she lock the door and went to the bed.

"Mind sharing us what's happening here? Why that small figure called you mommy?" Sana asked approaching Mina.

"I can explain." Mina said.

"Before explaining, can you bring her here?" Momo suggested and Mina went upstairs, knocking the door multiple times.

"Baby...

Baby...

Baby... Come down."

"Mommy, I'm afraid."

"You don't have to, they are my best friends, baby..."

Then the door wide open revealing her ward wearing her scary expression.

"let's come down? They wants to meet you." Mina said and Chaeyoung went downstairs, she was walking behind Mina, hiding herself behinds her mom.

Time skipped...

After telling everything on how she found the baby cub and on how she took care of her, her two best friends were proud of her, she stands as the baby cub's mom.

"Where's the cold swan then?" Sana teased. Mina was cold as ice back then.

"She's gone." Mina replied proudly.

"Oh... Mina-ya, you've got a beautiful and cute baby there." Momo complimented the baby cub.

Baby cub knew their names already.

"I like, Sana unnie." Sana flustered hearing it from the baby cub.

"Oh.. You like me? I like you too, baby cub." Sana pinch her chubby cheek.

"Chaeyoung-ie..." Momo called her then Chaeyoung tilt her head on Momo.

"You can call Sana mommy." Momo said then Chaeyoung smile and look at Sana.

"Mommy?" The little cub repeated earning a hum for a response from Momo.

Sana smile at the baby cub.

"You can call us mommy if you want, Chaeyoung-ie." Sana said as she put the baby cub on her lap.

"I love to."

"Anyway, I forgot to give this foods and drinks to you. Momo bought this earlier when we were way here." Sana said and put those foods and drinks on the table.

Time skipped...

The baby cub was now asleep, while the three girls were still in the living room probably talking about Mina's ward.

"Does your parents knew this, Mina?" Sana asked referring to the toddler.

"I'll tell them."

"You should." Momo agreed.

"I know for sure, your parents will love her, she's so cute, Mina." Sana said and Mina nodded.

"Yeah. I want them to know her before her birthday came. I want her 3 years birthday be more memorable." Mina said and they widened their eyes.

"When is her birthday?" Momo asked.

"On april 23." Mina reply.

"Oh... It's coming? Aren't you busy that day?" Sana asked and Mina shrug.

"I don't know."

"Just tell us if you're busy, we can help you anyway." Momo said and Sana agreed Momo. Mina hoped that she wasn't busy that day when her ward's birthday came.

It was now evening and the two needs to go home.

"Mina, see you on Monday." The two said in unison as they exited Mina's apartment door.

"Yeah, see you on Monday." Mina said then waved her hand on them.

Mina closes the door and went upstairs. She checked her ward if she was now asleep, and she's right, her ward was now asleep. Mina then went downstairs to take a bath and after that, she went back to her bedroom and lay besides her ward.

Before Mina could drove off on her dreamland, she kissed the toddler's forehead then fell asleep next to her.

To be continued...