[16]

The next day, Mina's ward was now fully dis-charged. Mina already know the condition of her toddler that's why she was being careful and she always reminded her ward to be careful as well which her ward did.

Mina brought the cub in the kindergarten because she's been absent for 2 days, then now she was happy, happy to see her two best friends again.

"Dahyun-nie... Tzuyu-ah..." As soon as she enter the classroom, she found her two best friends playing in their desk.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Her two best friends ran towards her and gave her the most tightest hug. The two were just missing Chaeyoung that's why they hug her as tight as they can.

"Are you okay now?" Dahyun worriedly asked.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Tzuyu asked as she checked Chaeyoung's body.

Chaeyoung just giggled at the two.

"I'm fine... I'm fine... I'm okay now." Chaeyoung replied, assuring them that she's really fine now.

"Mom was there, that's why I recovered so fast." Chaeyoung stated making the two nodded.

"Where's your mom, Chaeyoung-ah?" Dahyun asked as her eyes wandering around.

"She's with teacher Park and teacher Im, why?"

"Do you know?" Tzuyu asked and Chaeyoung just shook her head and her brows were furrowing in confusion.

"We will have a field trip next week, Chaeyoung-ah..." Dahyun exclaimed happily then she clap her hands.

"I know, that would be fun, right? Playing around, watching some animals, riding some rides." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung starts to think.

Next week will be her mom's ballet competition she wasn't sure if she can join. Chaeyoung just shook her head, and the two immediately furrowed their brows in confused.

"What is that?" Dahyun scowled referring to the furrowed brows earlier.

"You two can go, right?" Chaeyoung asked earning a nod from their heads.

"How about you, Chaeng-ah?" Tzuyu asked. Chaeyoung pouted her cute lips.

"I don't know. Mom, will be busy the next day or maybe next week. I don't think I can go." Chaeyoung said followed by a sigh. Chaeyoung was sad, thinking her mom can't go with her.

"Oh... Don't worry, there's still have next time if you really can't go." Dahyun comforted Chaeyoung as they both caressed her back.

"I can't go." Chaeyoung mumbled then a voice could heard behind them making the three startled a bit.

"Who said you can't?" That voice is familiar to the small cub. She smile, a sad smile then she slowly turn her head where her mom standing.

"Mom..." Chaeyoung ran towards Mina and hug her as if she didn't see her for a years.

"Chaeyoungie, my little cub." Mina kissed her forehead and cheek.

"Chaeyoungie, don't worry. You still can join the field trip." Mina said making the small cub smile. Then her smile vanished when Mina said, "I can't go with you, but you have teacher Park and teacher Im to look after you." Chaeyoung just smile, a sad smile that it couldn't reach her ears.

Mina, on the other hand, she was sad as well. She just want to make her baby cub to be happy, but little did she know, she is Chaeyoung's happiness. Mina was frustrated thinking she can't go the field trip with her ward, because next week will be her ballet competition and she need to get ready.

"Chaeyoung-ah, mommy needs to go, I still have ballet practice for today, so see you later my baby cub." Mina said and kissed her toddler's cheek.

"Sayonara, mommy."

"Hm?"

"I mean, see you later. Bye mommy." Chaeyoung waved her hand on Mina as she slowly walk out the classroom.

Chaeyoung was pouting as she didn't see her mom anymore, then Jihyo approaches her.

"Don't be sad, Chaeyoung-ah." Jihyo comforted the toddler and she hugs her.

"I won't, teacher Park."

"Good. We'll start our class now." Jihyo declared and she starts her lesson for her kinder students.

To be continued...