[4]

Throughout the discussion, Mina cannot focus on the discussion because she's thinking her toddler that was now alone in her apartment. Mina suddenly missed the toddler and she badly wants to go home.

The bell rang for their lunch break. Momo stretched out her body and yawned.

"I am hungry." Momo whined while caressing her stomach.

"Let's go now, I am hungry too." Sana butted and clung her arms on Momo and Sana then she drag them outside the classroom and went to the cafeteria.

While eating, Mina cannot focused on her foods, she was thinking about the toddler.

How is she now?

Does she drink the milk?

What is she doing now?

Mina snapped back to reality when Sana waved her hand in front of Mina's face, Mina shook her to regain her unconscious mind.

"Mina-chan, why aren't you eating? Aren't you hungry?" Sana worriedly asked when she noticed Mina, her foods were untouched.

"Huh?" Mina raised her eyebrows.

"Earth to Mina-chan, what are you thinking?" Momo asked.

"Nothing... I just, I just..." Mina cannot finish her sentence just then Sana tailed her sentence. "She just miss her Chaeyoung-ie." Mina widened her eyes upon hearing her lover's name.

"Oh Mina-chan gonna cry..." Momo teased and Mina rolled her eyes, the two teased Mina about missing her lover, the two knew their limitation so well they doesn't have to tease Mina like that. Though they already know that Mina was still missing her lover and now her two best friends continue reminding her about her lover.

Mina can't hold it anymore, so she stood and leave her two best friends. They were dumbfounded, Mina's foods was still untouched as well.

"You make her mad, Momo."

"You always reminded her about her lover, it's your fault as well." Momo fired back and she stood.

"Let's go, let's apologize her."

The two Japanese lass went back on their classroom and they starts looking for Mina, and then there they found her at the last corner of the classroom, she was alone while plugging her earphone on.

Momo and Sana were afraid to approach Mina, but they need to apologize her and without hesitation, Momo and Sana approaches Mina.

"Mina-chan..." The two called Mina's name, softly and gently.

Mina lift up her head when she heard a voice in front of her. She was waiting for them to speak, so Mina raised her eyebrows as a sign of waiting.

"Mina-chan, we are really sorry. I promise, I won't mention her name anymore." Momo said while raising her right hand as a sign of promise.

"Me too, Mina-chan, I won't never ever mention her name anymore." Sana said while raising her right hand just like what Momo did earlier.

Mina removed her earphones and put them on her bag and she smile at them, accepting their apology.

"Apology accepted." Mina said making the two smile, then they hug Mina.

"You already know how I really missed her, right? I allow you two on mentioning her name, but not in the time when I tried to smile, alright?" Mina reminded earning a nod from her two best friends.

Soon, the bell rang for their afternoon class, but they expected their teacher to come but she isn't her.

"She isn't here still?"

"Maybe she was just late."

Then they heard a voice, it was from their principal saying, "students, you haven't no class today because the teacher have their urgent meetings with the supervisor, so you guys must go home." He announced then Mina's classmates starts cheering and exclaiming.

"Mina-chan, let's go to shop now?" Momo suggested.

"Yeah, I heard there's a new out outfit." Sana snickered.

"Girls, I can't go with you, I want to sleep right now." Mina lied, though she hates it when she lied specially to her two best friends.

"Why Mina?" Sana asked, pouting.

"I just want to stay at home." Mina reasoned, then she grab her bag and went outside the classroom.

"Mina-chan..." The two called Mina's name in unison.

"I really have to go."

"Why are you in rush?" Sana asked.

"I just want to go home." Mina said followed by a shrug on her shoulder. Both Momo and Sana were surprised, usually Mina wants to go out with them, hang out with them, but now it was different. They were surprised when they heard Mina's response, she just wanted to go home. It was new for them.

"Okay. I have to go. Bye, see you tomorrow." The two Japanese lass were surprised at Mina's sudden attitude, Mina was different today.

Mina reached her apartment, she was panting because she ran off going to her apartment after the bus drop off her in front of her apartment.

Mina hurriedly opened the door then she found her apartment was empty, then Mina heard a crying baby at her bedroom, so run off there and opened the door.

"Chaeyoung-ie..." Mina saw the little Chaeyoung sitting on the floor while crying, Mina carried her and put her on her bed.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Mina asked worriedly as Chaeyoung-ie didn't stop on crying.

"I miss you... I miss mommy." Chaeyoung said as she hug Mina. Mina patted her back and caressed her head, comforting her.

"Chaeyoung-ie, listen carefully, I am not your mom, okay? I am Mina, Myoui Mina. I am not your real mom." Mina said, gently and carefully. Chaeyoung-ie just smile and hug her.

"You're my mommy..." Chaeyoung cheered making Mina smile.

"I love you, mommy..."

To be continued...