[6]

5 months had passed and Mina let the baby cub on learning something new that's why she put her on a kindergarten, her teacher was Mina's cousin, Jihyo.

Jihyo was a kinder teacher, she teaches the little cub and the little cub found new two friends. Jihyo and Mina was happy seeing the little cub happy.

"Mina?" Jihyo called Mina, she was too focused on the little cub playing with her two best friends at the mini-playground inside the school campus.

"Hm?" Mina hummed in response as she averted her gaze on Jihyo.

"Does your parents knew about this?"

"Not yet, but I will tell them. They'll going to visit me here, maybe next week."

"How about Momo and Sana? Does the two knew this?" Mina shook her head earning a giggle from Jihyo.

"Sana had texted me the last day. She said, you acted weird now a days and usually you hang out with them, but these past few months, you refused them and you were in rush as always."

"You know me, right? I want to pick my little cub early. You know what, unnie? That little cub is so sensitive, but just sometimes, she's stubborn as well." Mina stated and the two continue having their chat about the little cub, Mina's ward.

"You stands as her mom, huh?" Jihyo teased, Mina never felt embarrassed about it, she nodded proudly.

"Well, I got a very cute and beautiful baby cub." Mina said staring at the baby cub whose playing around.

Jihyo was proud as well, she never see this other side of her cousin, today was different, when the baby cub came in her life, everything has changes.

"I assume, that baby cub is yours and Chaeyoung's daughter?" Jihyo asked, gently mentioning her lover's name.

"Yeah. Little Chaeyoung-ie is our daughter." Mina said, her eyes were filled of sorrow and her voice sounded sad.

"Don't cry, Mina-ya." Jihyo comforted Mina as she noticed Mina's orbs forming tears.

"I just... I just can't believe that she's gone. I love her, very very much, but she leave me early. I wanna with her. I wanna stay with her." Mina finally sob on Jihyo's embrace.

"Mina-ya, don't say that." Jihyo scowled. "Chaeyoung doesn't want to see you sad and moreover you're crying. I know, Chaeyoung wanted to be with you as well, but she's just waiting for you to be with her." Jihyo comforted Mina, she cried and sob 'till someone cried besides them.

The two broke the hug and look for that someone whose crying.

"Chaeyoung-ie?" Mina muttered as she saw her daughter crying and sobbing besides them.

Mina kneeled down to level the small body of her baby cub.

"Why are you crying?" Mina worriedly asked, but the cub instead of answering Mina, she just hug Mina and sob on her shoulder more.

"I don't want to see mommy crying." Chaeyoung said without breaking the hug.

"I'm not."

"You were. I saw your tears. Mom, let me wipe your tears." Chaeyoung wiped Mina's tears away and kissed it to lessen the pain she felt even though the cub was still young to understands what's happening around her.

Jihyo was watching them, they look like a mother and daughter, and she really admire Mina for having a baby like Chaeyoung even though the baby cub isn't hers or isn't coming from her.

"Mina, you can take her home now, they don't have class this afternoon. You can have a bond with her." Jihyo said and Mina nodded, Chaeyoung waved goodbye to her teacher and onto her two best friends.

"See you tomorrow, chingu chaeyoung."

"Annyeong, chaeyoung-ah." Chaeyoung's two best friends waved their hands on her as well.

While on the bus, people are looking at Mina and Chaeyoung, Mina doesn't have idea why they're looking at her and onto the cub.

Then one passenger complimented Mina for having such a cute and beautiful baby cub.

"Is she your daughter?" One passenger asked, Mina nodded without hesitation.

"Such a cute and beautiful." The passenger pinched the cub's chubby cheeks making her whimper.

When the bus arrived in front of Mina's apartment, the passenger waved her hand on the baby cub and she was about to kiss her, but Mina was too quick to avoid her baby on the passenger who wants to kiss her baby.

Mina was now changing the cub's home clothes, and she turn on the TV and show some cartoons, English and Japanese cartoons.

"Sayonara..." Mina was surprised upon hearing a Japanese word coming from the baby.

"What did you say baby?" Mina asked her baby cub, though she thought she just misheard it but on her surprise, "sayonara..." Chaeyoung squealed.

"Do you know what is the meaning of sayonara?" Mina asked her baby cub and the baby cub nodded.

"Goodbye. Sayonara means goodbye."

"Where did you get that words?" Mina asked and the baby cub pointing her small index finger on the TV.

"Wanna eat, Chaeng-ah?" Mina asked turning off the TV.

"I wanna watch TV, mom." Chaeyoung whined.

Mina wasn't fan watching some of sad movies, but now, she feel it, Mina don't want to let go of the toddler that she claims as hers. Mina learn to love the toddler when the day she found her.

"No!" Mina hissed, she don't why she raise her voice. Chaeyoung whimpered and look down.

"Chaeyoung-ie?" Mina softly called the baby cub as she realize what she have done.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my little Chaeyoung-ie." Mina apologizes, thankfully the cub accepted her apology, the baby cub hug Mina and showered kisses all over her face.

Mina filled with love as the baby cub's small lips touches her skin.

"Chaeyoung-ie loves Mommy Mina." Chaeyoung said as she hug Mina as tight as she can. Soon, they broke the hug and Mina kissed the baby cub's face, returning what the cub did earlier.

"Mommy Mina loves baby Chaeyoung-ie too." Mina said and they both smile to each other.

"Are you hungry?" Mina asked and the baby cub nodded.

"Let's go down? I'll cook foods for baby Chaeyoung-ie."

"Let's go, mommy."

To be continued...