[3]

Morning came...

Mina woke up feeling the warmth body embracing her, she look down and found the little Chaeyoung hugging her and she snuggle her head on Mina's chest.

"Chaeyoung-ie, wake up..." Mina heard a groan coming from the small girl, she look at her and Chaeyoung-ie rubbed her small brown eyes and smiled at Mina showing off her dimple.

"Good morning, mommy..." Little Chaeyoung greeted Mina with the cheerful tone of her voice.

"Good morning, little Chaeyoung-ie." Though Mina still wasn't use when the baby called her 'mommy' and in the first place the baby isn't hers but Mina felt something every time little Chaeyoung-ie called her 'mommy.' Little Chaeyoung-ie's voice and dimple made Mina remember about her girlfriend who died from the accident before.

After Mina feed little Chaeyoung-ie, she took her on the bathroom and they took a bath together. After doing it, she told the little Chaeyoung-ie that she will gone for an hours and little Chaeyoung-ie understands her.

"If you're hungry, just drink your milk, okay? I'll just put your milk her in the table, okay? Behave while I'm gone, is that okay?" Mina reminded the baby and she nodded then Mina went out from her apartment and took a bus going to her university.

When Mina finally reached the university, she found Momo and Sana waiting for her at the usual spot where they usually hang when their teacher hasn't arrived yet.

"Hey, Mina-chan." Momo and Sana greeted Mina as soon as Mina reached the place where they usually stay.

"Oh... Hey?" Mina greeted back with a smile on her face. Momo and Sana exchanges glances to each other, they saw Mina smiling.

Though Mina didn't smile after her girlfriend died. But now they saw her sweet smile again.

"What did you eat today, Mina-chan?" Sana asked more like teasing Mina, she was too surprise after seeing Mina's smile again.

"Usual foods. Why?" The three Japanese lass were now walking in the school hallway.

"Nothing... I think I saw you smiling earlier." Sana said and Mina raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah. I smiled because it was my greetings, what's wrong with that?" Mina asked them.

"Did you found someone?" Momo suddenly asked making Mina frown.

"I haven't moved on on her yet, I didn't found someone, it's just... I can't explain." Mina said and the two girls were now curious and confused, why Mina wasn't the same as before? Usually, Mina was cold towards her two best friends and her smile was limited and when she spoke it was countless, but now, it was different.

"Chaeyoung-ah will always in my heart..." Mina look at her two obvious confused best friends. "Forever..." Mina added and walked passed her two best friends then the two chased after Mina.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote..

👇👇👇👇👇