[22]

"Don't worry Mina-unnie, we'll take of Chaeyoung-ah, we promises that." Dahyun said. Mina just smile at Dahyun.

"Thank you, Dahyun-ah." Mina smiles as she caressed Dahyun's bangs.

"We'll get going now, Mina-ya." Jihyo said as she carried the small cub inside the bus.

Chaeyoung sat near to the window, she give an eye smile to her mom and waved her hand.

"Mommy..."

"Chaeyoung-ie, mommy will miss you even though you're just gonna left for 2 days." Mina smile, tears forming on her brown orbs. Mina can't help but feel miss even her cub was still there.

"Chaeyoung-ie will miss mommy too." Chaeyounv give Mina a flying kiss and she smiles at her showing off her cute dimple then she waved her hand.

"Jihyo-ah, please take care of her." Mina begged. Jihyo nods her head, assuring Mina, she will take care of Mina's ward.

"I will Mina-ya. Don't worry that much, as long as we're here, Chaeyoung will safe, okay?" Jihyo said as she sit next to Nayeon.

"Bye mommy..." Chaeyoung waves her hand as the bus was moving.

Mina waves her hand as well. She didn't utter a word, cause she know she will cry.

Sana pats Mina's shoulder. "Let's go?" Sana said and then Mina followed behind her and they hop in on Sana's car.

******

After 4 hours, finally they arrives at the place. All students were sleeping besides their parents. Chaeyoung woke up and found Tzuyu hugging with her mom, struggling her face on her mom's chest, Chaeyoung envy Tzuyu.

I hope mommy can join us too. I miss mommy.

Chaeyoung pouted looking at Tzuyu, Dahyun who notices her pouting lips, she then pats Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung turn her head and found Dahyun looking at her.

*********

"Look. Chaeyoung-ah, that small tiger looks like you." Dahyun laughed as she pointed at the baby cub inside their place.

Chaeyoung beamed a smile then she wandered her eyes around.

Uhm. Revenge.

Chaeyoung saw the white eagle, she laugh and pointed it.

"Dahyun-nie, look what I've found."

"What?" Dahyun asked, feeling excited.

"There." Chaeyoung pointed her index finger at the eagle.

Dahyun arched an eyebrow and look sternly at the small cub.

"Revenge." Chaeyoung mumbled and run away, trying to escape when she sensed Dahyun will chase after her.

"Kids. Just stay with your parents, okay?" Nayeon and Jihyo reminded their students.

"Yes teacher!"