[17]

"Chaeyoung-ie, let's play around." Dahyun invited Chaeyoung as she notice Chaeyoung was frowning while sitting at the floor.

Tzuyu drag Chaeyoung to play with them, Chaeyoung just join them and play along.

"Weeeeeeeeee." The three kids shouted as they played slides.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were having fun playing around. This time will be their playtime, Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina were just watching over them.

"I'm gonna be a soldier." Chaeyoung exclaimed raising the toy gun.

"And I will kill bad people." Chaeyoung said and pointed the toy gun at the doll.

"Bang... Bang... Bang." Dahyun and Tzuyu just laugh at Chaeyoung.

"I wanna be a soldier too.." Tzuyu said, imitating Chaeyoung's action earlier.

"Oh. I don't wanna be a soldier, it's kind of dangerous." Dahyun pouted. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu just pat Dahyun's shoulder.

"If you gonna keep yourself safe. Then you wouldn't be in danger." Tzuyu said patting Dahyun's shoulder.

Dahyun throw a genuine smile.

"Yeah. I'm gonna be a soldier too." Dahyun exclaimed then Chaeyoung and Tzuyu cheered at her.

"Yeah! This would be fun and exciting. I wanna grow old." Chaeyoung said jumping in excitement.

Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina just laugh at the three kids who were having fun.

"Soon. We'll grow older." Dahyun laughed along with them.

"I salute." Dahyun faked a hand salute then Chaeyoung and Tzuyu reply with a fake hand salute as well.

"We have the same ambition, huh?"

"Yeah. We'll have the same ambition, so we'll grow together and do anything just to reach our ambition."

"You're right, Dahyun-nie. I wanna grow old badly." Chaeyoung pouted then the two just hug her.

"You will grow older without you knowing, don't worry." Tzuyu jokingly said, it was her way to comfort Chaeyoung.

"If we grew older, are we going to be friends? Just how close we are now?" Dahyun asked making the two think for a while.

"Maybe, we don't know. But one thing I know, we'll not leave each other." Chaeyoung said and opened her arms to hug them.

"We will not leave each other." Tzuyu repeated, they were still hugging each other.

Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina was feeling amused at the three kids. Although, they doesn't heard their conversation, but base on their actions now, they all know that those three kids will stay best friends forever. Just like Mina's squad, they were still best friends until now. But they rarely hang out because both of them were busy on their works and studies.

"Mina-ya, are you sure you can't go with Chaeyoung this coming field trip?" Nayeon asked.

"I don't know. I wanted to go with her, but this coming Monday will be our ballet competition." Mina pouted looking at her ward.

"If you can't go, I am free, I'll just watch over her for you." Nayeon offered making Mina smile. Mina wants to make her ward happy as well, experiencing things that she didn't experience back then, she wanted to make her ward to enjoy her life as a kid.

"I never go on a field trip back then, you know my parents were busy, and they can't join me. I'll just stayed at home. Now, I wanted her to experience things that I didn't experience back then. Chaeyoung-ie is my happiness and her happiness is my priority as well.  I want her to enjoy her life being a kid and cherish things 'till she grow up." Nayeon and Jihyo were proud at Mina. The way she talk, it was like she's the real mother of Chaeyoung.

"Wow. Is that you, Mama Myoui?" Nayeon teased Mina.

"I am. I'm gonna stands her as her real mother." Mina said.

"That's good, Mina-ya. The ice princess gone when the baby came in her life." Jihyo commented.

"Yeah. Chaeyoung-ie made me change. I now know, I don't want to let her go."

"What if her real parents or real family will get her away from you? What will you do then?" That question made Mina thinks.

"I don't know. All I know, I don't wanna let her go." Mina said, being bold.

Mina knew, she loves the toddler very much and she won't let someone will hurt her.

To be continued...