[25]

"If Chaeyoung-ie will be a pretty rapstar soon then, mommy will be the biggest fan of that pretty rapstar." Mina said as she lay besides her ward.

Chaeyoung smile.

"Really mommy? I'll expect that." Chaeyoung said and snuggle herself on Mina's chest while Mina wrapped her arms around her ward.

"When the day comes and you're going to choose me or your parents, who would you choose then?" Mina asked, she doesn't know why she suddenly ask that, but seems she already know what will be her ward's answer.

"I always choose you mommy. I don't care about them." Mina was glad, but half of her was sad, she doesn't have the right to fight against her toddler if her parents would appear and get her.

"I always love you, mommy. Promise, Chaeyoung-ie would never ever leave mommy." Chaeyoung said as she stared on Mina's eyes, then Mina hug her and kissed her cheeks and Chaeyoung did the same.

"Good night, mommy..." Chaeyoung uttered lazily as her eyes went heavy.

"Good night, baby cub." Mina kissed her ward's forehead and eventually both of them fell asleep cuddling each other.

*******

The next day....

.....somewhere.....

"You look anxious today, oppa." Jessica said as she sat next to her husband.

"Do you still remember my sister? My younger sister?" Dong woon asked and Jessica just nod her head.

"You missed her?"

"I always missed her. 'Till now, I'm blaming myself cause of her death."

"Don't blame yourself, oppa. Maybe, it's her time to leave the world." Jessica comforted her husband who seems down and sad right now. Remembering his moments with his younger sister.

"I hope she's happy wherever she is now."

"Yeah. She is."

"Anyway, where have you been?" Dong woon asked.