[14]

Chaeyoung's birthday celebration continued even though she was asleep now. They never failed on making her smile. Chaeyoung was happy as well even though her so called Mommy wasn't there.

"She's so cute."

"Yeah. Mina must be lucky to have her."

"Don't you know? Mina really loves her toddler. They looks like a real mother and daughter."

*******

"Lisa, Daisy, I have to go." Mina bid her goodbye on her two classmates.

"See you next week, Mina-ya." Lisa and Daisy waved their hands as Mina slowly opened the door.

"Uh. See you next week." Mina said as she exited the door.

Their coach gives Mina her rest day because next week will their final for ballet. Mina joined competition, she just want to show the world about her talent and now she has inspiration to do so. It was her - toddler.

Mina went home, when she reached her apartment, it was empty. Mina wonder why there's no one here? Mina pull out her key, she was about to open the door but then she got startled when a voice appeared behind her.

"Mina-ya.." Mina turn her back and found her mother behind her.

"Mom?" Mina approaches her mom and kissed her cheek.

"let's get inside." As the two of them went inside Mina's house, Kira sat on the couch and placed her bag besides her.

"Mom, where's my cub? Why the house still clean? Where they celebrates her birthday?" Mina asked, confused.

Kira let out a huge sigh in disbelief.

"Mina-ya, we gave her a small birthday celebration."

"Small?"

"Listen, Mina-ya, your daughter don't want to celebrate her birthday."

"Why?"

"Because you weren't there. Your cub misses you and even in her sleep, she screamed outs your name." Kira stated making Mina guilt.

"What should I do then?"

"Make up with her."

"How?"

"Let's start today so that later at night she'll be surprised. Call your friends now, tell them that you need their helps." Kira suggested and without any doubt, Mina dialed Sana's number, but she didn't pick it up, then next Momo, thankfully she answered her call.

Mina discussed everything, then after a while, Momo and their other friends came to help her. Though they feel guilt towards Mina.

Meanwhile, Jihyo refuses to join them, she just wanted to be with the cub and Jeongyeon was there as well.

"Where are they?" Jeongyeon asked as she didn't see the others.

"They're going to make up with the cub." Jihyo replied.