[20]

Today is the day for their school field trip, Mina woke up early than her toddler, she was preparing Chaeyoung's clothes for her to wear. After she packed things, she then went to the kitchen and cook something which her toddler's favorite foods.

Mina knew that her ward will be happy if she taste her foods over and over again.

"Mommy.. Good morning." Chaeyoung greeted her mother and yawned cutely.

"Aigoo. You woke up late." Mina joked and her toddler widen her eyes.

"What?! Omona, mommy..."

Mina laugh at her toddler's reaction, it was kind of funny.

"Just kidding. You haven't no class today, because today is your school field trip day. Did you forgot?" Mina asked placing those foods on the dining table.

"Oh. Yeah, I forgot mommy."

"Take your breakfast now and after that, you take a bath, arrasseo?"

"Arrasseo mommy." Chaeyoung nods her head and starts digging the foods that Mina cooked for her.

Chaeyoung was silently eating the foods, she was just enjoying the taste, it was really delicious.

"Full?" Mina asked as she heard her baby cub's not so loud burp.

"I am, mommy."

"Alright. Take a bath now." Mina commanded and the cub run upstairs going their bathroom and took a bath, after she took a bath, Mina was the one who choose a clothes for her.

Mina dressed her the casual suit. A black jeans, white t-shirt with black leather jacket since the weather was slightly cold and she don't want her toddler got sick, she then the pink bonnet on Chaeyoung's head.

"Cute."

"Done, mommy?"

"Yeah. You looks so cute, my baby cub."

"Like mommy?"

"Uh. Like mommy." Mina then kissed her ward's cheeks and hug her.

"I'm sad." Chaeyoung pouted, her eyes full of sorrowful.

"Wae? (Why)."

"Mommy can't go with me. I'm gonna miss mommy." Chaeyoung said, her pouted lips never fade.

"I'm sad too, my baby. I'm sorry, mommy can't go, I have practice later because tomorrow will be our ballet competition." Mina said, her toddler just give her a smile but didn't reach her ears.

"We'll stop the drama here. You need to go in your school, teacher Park was probably waiting for you there. Gaja?"

"Gaja."

"Oh. Before I forgot, don't forget to change your clothes when you got sweat, okay? Just behave there, Chaeyoung-ie. Your clothes were already insides your bag, alright?" Mina reminded.

"Okay mommy."

"Gaja." Mina held her toddler's hand and walk outside to find a bus, but then someone appeared in front of them.

A pink car stops in front of Mina and Chaeyoung.

The driver slid down the passenger window.

"Sana-chan?" Mina exclaimed as she saw her best friend again.

"Mina-ya, where were you going?" Sana asked.

"School. We're going to my school, mommy Sana." Chaeyoung replied.

"Oh. Your school? Why aren't you wearing your school uniform?" Sana asked as she saw the cub's outfit.

"It's our school field trip today, mommy Sana. You know what, mommy Sana?" Sana just nods her head and she raised her brows telling the toddler to finish her sentence.

"Mommy choose my outfits today."

"Oh. Really?" Sana was in awe. Chaeyoung nod her head cheerfully.

"Why so simple, Mina-chan?" Sana jokingly asked, though she likes the cub's attire.

"You know, the weather is slightly cold that's why I choose that for her." Mina replied.

"Whatever. Don't worry, your baby looks so cute. Anyway, let's go? I'm going to drive you at the kindergarten." Sana said and opened the door for them.

"Thank you, Sana-chan. I owe you one." Mina said. Sana just chuckle at her.

"We're best friends, Mina-chan. And that's what friends are for." Sana said as she start the car engine and drove off.

To be continued...