[12]

In the hospital, Momo and Sana were shaking in fear.

They felt nervous.

The two Japanese lass were waiting for the nurse to go out, so that they could ask her what happen to the small cub.

Once the nurse went out from the cub's room, Momo and Sana hurriedly approached the nurse.

"Jeongyeon-nie, how is she?" Sana asked, her voice were shaking.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung's nurse, Momo and Sana's old friend, she removed mass and look at them.

"She's fine now, but you need to wait 'till she wakes up." Jeongyeon informed.

"Is she your sister, Sana-ya?" Jeongyeon asked and Sana shook her head.

"She's Mina's daughter." Momo replied as she sensed that Sana can't answer.

"What?!" Jeongyeon's eyes widened in surprise, she can't believe that Mina has already a baby.

"She's just Mina's adopted." Sana added and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Mina had to know about her condition."

"Condition?" The two Japanese lass asked in unison.

"What's her name?" Jeongyeon got curious that's why she asks the baby's name.

"Her name is Chaeyoung-ie." Momo reply, Jeongyeon's eyes once again widens upon hearing her best friend's name.

"Chaeyoung-ie?!"

"Yeah. Wonder where she got her name? Will, from her lover. Your best friend, Jeong-ie."

"I know. So, she named the baby Chaeyoung-ie?" The two lass nodded in unison.

Time skipped...

Momo and Sana went to Jeongyeon's room to talk about the baby's condition.

"Chaeyoung-ie's still asleep for now, but Mina had to know about her condition."

"What condition do you mean?"

"The baby's heart is weak. She has a mini heart attack. It's normal that she'll pass out or faint when she's over exhaust." Jeongyeon explained everything about Chaeyoung-ie's condition.

"Oh my gosh. Mina's still have works to do. Let's not tell her for now, we'll wait 'till her works done." Sana told Momo and she had to agree Sana.

"Thank you, Jeongyeon-nie."

"You're welcome."

As the three of them went to the cub's room, Sana's phone vibrated insides her pocket. She checked the phone and Mina's name popped up on the screen.

"What is that?" Momo asked as she noticed Sana's expression.

"Mina..."

"Mina?!" Momo's eyes widens.

"Answer it, Sana-ya." Jeongyeon mouthed Sana. Sana once again look on the screen and with a hesitant, she picked up the call.

[Ah... H-hi.. M-mina-ya.] Sana greeted, faking that she was cheering.