[13]

Same room and same bed, little cub has her own room now as Jeongyeon serves it for the small cub. Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Jihyo were sitting on the couch besides the cub's bed, while Jeongyeon was checking her condition.

"Tomorrow is her birthday. What if Mina will show up?" Sana was worried knowing if Mina found out about her toddler's condition, she will be gone insane or whatever. Mina really loves her toddler. Sana was more worried, she badly wants to tell Mina about her ward's condition, but Mina was still busy and Sana wanted Mina to focus on it for now.

"We don't have nothing to do then. You know, anytime soon, Mina will found out about it." Jeongyeon said making them think. Jeongyeon's right, anytime, Mina will found out about it.

As times passes by, still the same day, tomorrow is the cub's birthday.

"Mommy..." The small cub cried in her sleep.

"Mommy, don't leave me...

Mommy, don't you love me anymore?

Mommy, Chaeyoung-is needs you..." Chaeyoung must have a bad dream, when Sana heard her screaming, she rushed towards her and gently hug her.

"Your mommy won't leave you...

Just don't leave her as well."

Chaeyoung woke up feeling the uncomfortable as she looks around and found herself in the white bed with wired attached on her small body.

"Mommy! I want mommy! I miss mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Chaeyoung screamed out making the others came and hug her.

"Your mom, she's still busy, you understand your mom, right?" Momo asked while Sana was hugging the small cub.

"Yeah."

"Will you keep this for now? That you're here in the hospital? Don't tell your mom yet about you being here in the hospital. She's still busy right now, Chaeng-ah." Momo and Sana had to convince the small cub to keep it a secrets for now, that she had been in the hospital for two times.

*******

Today is the small cub's birthday, and she was supposed to be happy, but no. She's still at the hospital, her two best friends was there.

The cub deserves to be happy, because today is her birthday, but she's unable she is still not fine. The small cub need to take a rest and regain her strength back.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun and Tzuyu were preparing foods for the small cub. They celebrate her birthday insides the hospital in the cub's room.

"We will make her birthday more memorable and unforgettable once she dis-charged her here. For now, let's just give her a small celebration."

It was Nayeon and Jihyo's idea and the others had to agree them.

Meanwhile, Mina and her classmates were having their dance practice inside the dance room.

"I'm tired." Lisa complained, she was Mina's classmate, she's major in dancing as well.

"Me either." Daisy butted, she's a ballet dancer like Mina that's why she's gotten close to Mina now.

"Tired?" Mina asked the two as she approaches them.

"So much, Mina-ya." Lisa replied followed by a yawn.

"And... I am sleepy." Lisa added as she lean her back against the wall and closed her eyes.

Daisy did the same as Lisa, Mina could only shook her head and chuckled at them.

Mina pull out her phone and look what day today. She mentally cursed as she remembered, today is her ward's birthday. Mina dialed Sana's number, but she didn't pick it up.

Even Momo, Nayeon, and Jihyo they didn't pick up her call.

What's wrong with them?

Why I can't reach them?

I just want to greet a happy birthday to my baby.

I miss her so much...

Mina really misses her toddler and she badly wants to go home now.

Kira and Kai went to the hospital to join the small celebration of the cub's birthday.

The small cub was happy seeing her two grandparents.

Seeing them is enough, because she know Mina can't go either, just what Sana said, she's busy right now.

And when she's busy on something, she don't want someone will disturbs her.

"Happy birthday, Chaeyoung-ie." They were singing a happy birthday then Kira handed her the heart shape cake.

"Before you blow your candle, make a wish first." Kai said and the cub nodded.

Chaeyoung-ie close her eyes and she make a wish.

Wish mommy can join us today.

Then she blow the candle.

To be continued...