Chapter 16

Elijah's apartment complex was located in an upscale and modern community. The towering buildings were black and grey, clouding the view of everything above. Elijah pulled out a key fob out and scanned it against a black pad which created a loud beeping noise. He opened the door for me and led me into the luxurious entrance of the complex. The floors were marbled and the intricate designed walls were a solid white color.

"It's so beautiful in here," I beamed. "Are you a millionaire?"

He laughed and shook his head. "My parents are millionaires, I'm not. When my mom passed, I gained a large of sum of money and invested it. I've tripled my money since then."

We stepped into the elevator and I looked at him.  Let me guess, you live on the top floor?"

"Yes," he said matter of factly and pressed the PNT button.

The penthouse floor had three distinct colored doors: black, grey, and white.

Elijah walked over to the black colored door and pressed a code into the security pad. The door unlocked and he led me into the apartment.

I expected it to be a dark dungeon considering how everything Elijah owned was black but I was taken aback when I noticed the apartment was mostly white, with black glass and panels accenting the space. There was the occasional green plant to balance the colors.

The entrance led to the living room which had a large black couch that three people could sleep on. There were black bookshelves against the wall that held random items rather than books. There were white blocks on the ceiling that contained light fixtures. Behind the column, which held a TV, were large windows that displayed a beautiful view of the city. There were white drapes to add some privacy to the floor.

"Make yourself comfortable, baby." He went into the kitchen while I was left in the living, admiring the interior design.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked, from the kitchen.

"Do you have wine?" I asked, mischeviously peaking into the kitchen, which was also jaw dropping. It had a white wooden island and cabinets. The marbled counter tops were adorned with modern kitchen equipment and appliances. Walking further into the kitchen, one of walls were textured grey and had black open shelves.

Elijah opened up his wine fridge and pulled out a bottle. "I won't tell if you won't."

"I mean, I'm an adult. I don't see why I can't drink," I commented.

Elijah handed me a glass and poured in about an ounce of wine. "Try it."

I took a sip and my face curled up. "I don't like it," I mumbled.

"First time drinking wine?" He asked.

"Yes," I sighed in regret. "I wanted to act boujie for a minute."

He brought me into a tight embrace and kissed my forehead. "Funny and beautiful."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his dark blue eyes. "I like you," I whispered.

"I like you too," he replied. His hands were firmly pressed about my thigh and with just a little bit of momentum, he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and pressed my lips against his with urgency.

Within seconds, we were in his room which was the darkest room of them all. The walls were black, his windows were also tinted black and his furniture were black. The only bright colored item was his bed sheets.

He laid me onto the bed with care and haste.  I could tell that he wanted to be in charge tonight and I was more than happy to comply. He started unbuttoning his shirt, but I crawled towards the edge of the bed and unbuttoned the rest. His lean and smooth body hovered over me. I ran my hands up his well-toned body and then back down, tugging onto his pants.