Chapter 33

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I asked, confused yet appreciative of the gesture. "Not that I mind but ..."

"I was working out," he explained, his voice deeper than usual and raspy. He placed me on the kitchen counter and held onto my thighs.

"Your voice... are you getting sick?" I asked.

"No, I was just out in the cold without a jacket. I should get over it by tomorrow." I knew it was from him staying outside my apartment. Though, I didnt want to tell him that Felix told me. I wasn't sure if Felix wanted everything that was exchanged today to be confidential.

"I missed you," I whispered, cupping his face and running my fingers through his well-trimmed beard.

"I missed you too baby," he replied and kissed me gently. "Honestly, I thought Wednesday night was going to be my last night with you."

I shook my head no and ran my fingers up his hard chest. "Elijah, you're the only man for me. There was no way I would've left you. I'm sorry for being childish. I thought that I wouldn't be able to grow as a person if I was focused on a relationship but that's not true. I could learn a lot from you and I hope you can learn from me as well."

"I have learned a lot from you, Morena." He delicately kissed my forehead and smiled. "I was going to shower. You should join me," he suggested, pulling my shirt over my head. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra with one hand, revealing my erect nipples.

He firmly cupped my breast and started teasing my nipples with his fingers. I pressed my thighs together in response and held my breath. He pulled my thighs apart and started rubbing me from outside my pants.

"Elijah," I moaned.

"What, baby?" He asked with a mischievous grin.

"Hurry, let's go shower," I said, impatiently.

He swiftly picked me up and headed towards the master bathroom. He lowered me down and unbuttoned my pants. He played with the ends of my lacy underwear and pulled them down in a hurry.

He started to pull his athletic pants off but I stopped my him so I could finish it off. I lowered myself with the pants and once I was on my knees, I pulled down his boxer and his hard cock sprung out.

I wrapped my lips around his hardness and slowly pushed it into my mouth. He let out a loud moan as I took him in deeper with every head nod. Elijah ran his hands through my hair and starts controlling my head movements. He remained gentle, but I could tell he wanted to lose himself in the control.

I pull his cock out of his mouth and stare up at him. He stroked my chin with his hand. "Fuck my mouth," I begged softly.

His eyes ignited with lust and he shook his head to clear his thoughts. I giggle and slipped his cock back into my mouth. I looked up at him as I took him in deeper and deeper. I ran my hands into my inner thigh and started slipping my fingers in and out of my wetness.

He decided to give in. He took control of my head movements again, causing me to take him in harder and deeper. I felt his cock hitting the back of my throat and it took a lot of strength to control my gag reflex. The lower part of my body started to shake from the intensity of the blow job and my desire to get fucked hard.

Elijah pulled himself out from my mouth and groaned, "Come here." He picked me up and carried me into the shower with him. I faced him, wanting to kiss him, but he swiftly turned me around placed my hands up against the marble shower wall.

He teased me with his hard, throbbing cock and when I least expected it, he slipped deep inside me. I balled my hands into fists and bit my lip down in pleasure.