Chapter 17

It was hard to stay asleep when the bedroom became brighter. Elijah didn't have any curtains in his room and although the windows were tinted black, it didn't keep out the invasive beams of sunshine.

I lightly pried myself out of Elijah's grasp and turned over to face him. He was still fast asleep with his mouth slightly parted and his heavy breaths escaping his still body. I made never seen him in such a peaceful state. Elijah usually had a somber face, but fast asleep he looked so relieved.

I gently stroked his face, admiring every refined feature. He was almost too beautiful to touch and of course, I couldn't resist. My fingers danced around his muscular arms, chest and then towards his lower abdomen. This man certainly was sculpted by God himself.

Just like a beautiful work of art that has been touched up for too long, he became disturbed. I could feel his body coming to life, slowly he regained consciousness. He batted his eyelashes a few times before his blue eyes met my brown eyes.

"Goodmorning beautiful," he whispered.

I cupped his cheek and gazed into his lively eyes. "Your eyes look different," I commented.

"How so?"

"Bluer."

"It could be from sleeping so well. I haven't slept like that since I was a child."

The corner of my lip twitched upwards. "I wonder why," I teased.

He mischeviously raised his eyebrow and wrapped his arm around me, simultaneously flipping me onto my side. He exhaled deeply and I could feel his chest rise against my back. Jolts of electricity traveled through my body when I felt his rock hard cock teasing me from behind.

His grip tightened around me. "I need you," he said in a deep, raspy voice.

"There's no need to ask," I replied, placing my hands on top of his hold. I would've given every inch of my body for this man. I desired to be touched and ravished by his beautiful manliness.

I let out a loud moan as he entered me, creating a sharp brief pain. I held onto his arms tightly and turned my head in towards the mattress, moaning uncontrollably with delight. I could feel him stretching my walls with his thickness.

He lightly bit my shoulder in an attempt to contain his moans. He drove himself harder into me and I whined with pleasure. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to dominate me and drive me over the edge again.

He began to slow down, this time his strokes were drawled out. He ran his hands along my body, appreciating every curve and crescent. It felt amazing, but I didn't want it to get sensual. I had a darker desire, I wanted it to be pure lust.

"Harder," I begged as I pressed hard against him. I wanted something beautiful to corrupt me.

He squeezed my hip as he rammed deep inside me. It was almost like second nature to him. "Fuck," he groaned. His grip around me became suffocating for a second and thats when I was thrown off the edge and yelled his name, surrendering to him. His hold loosened up as he trembled, then he groaned and filled me with his load.

"Oh Elijah," I panted.

"Morena," he whispered, breathless. "I would love to stay in bed all day with you."

"Am I that good?" I asked with a giggle.

His hands cupped my breasts and he kissed my back. "Too good."

I turned around to face him, and pressed my lips against his lips. "So, why me?" I had to know why he chose me to be his first sexual partner. A man this handsome couldn't have been rejected by woman.