Chapter 41

Last night was perfect. It would forever be a special day in my life. I felt like it helped me realize that I was acting childish and driven by fear. There was nothing to worry about with Elijah in my life. He was different from all the other men in my life.

Elijah and I woke up around the same time in the morning, but he had to do some casework. I decided to make us breakfast in order to show that I appreciated him and everything he stood for in my life.

Electronic French music filled the kitchen. It was one of the few genres that Elijah enjoyed, but after ten minutes of it I didn't want to listen to it. I decided to play something a little bit more sexy and started to sway my hips back and forth when Rihanna's S&M blasted on.

The kitchen was pretty spacious so I had the opportunity to dance, sing, and cook all at once. I flipped over the bacon and then busted out in dance moves. The waffle maker beeped causing me to jump up, but once I pulled the waffle out, I continued my dance again.

I was fixing our plates when I noticed that Elijah was walking towards me with an amused smirk. I danced towards him and placed my hand on his chest, lowering myself slowly.

"Give it to me strong," I sang along with Rihanna.

I rose back up and felt his chest rising up and down. I continued to twirl around him and teasing him with the same dance moves that captured him when I worked at the strib club. He still had the same attentive gaze and sexy sulking face.

"Chains and whips excite you? Are you trying to tell me something?" He asked with a sly smile as he placed his hands on my hips. He gripped me firmly and pulled me towards his firm body.

"I mean... I'm open to trying..." My ass was pressed against his hardening cock. He continued to move my hips around and I helped him by grinding lightly on him.

He exhaled deeply and bent me over the counter. "Unfortunately, I don't have those items. Should I order some?" His voice was soft and low. I could feel him lowering himself.

"Maybe," I whispered.

Elijah spread my legs apart and before I could react, he swiftly pulled my underwear down and began to lick my private area. I gripped onto the edge of the counter and lowered my head.

"I couldn't hurt you, baby. I'm not that type of person. Though, I could get some rope and tie you up. Lay you into a star form onto my bed?" He breathed heavily onto my sweet spot and then grazed my lips with his finger. "I could have my way with you and you wouldn't be able to resist."

"I wouldn't resist you, Elijah. You know that," I sighed.

"What if its something you were hesitant about?" His finger started moving up toward my ass and I shrieked when he circled around a forbidden area.

"Elijah," I moaned. "I didn't say no."

"But you didn't say yes," he responded.

"I --" I was fumbling over my words. He flustered me, but not in a bad way. Whenever he turned me on, it was hard to think straight. I was likely to concede and not know what I'm truly the situation I was putting myself in.

He chuckled and flipped me around so I was facing him. He kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "I'm teasing you. Don't feel pressured to do something. I'm happy with where we are, okay?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "Me too."

"We should probably eat before the food gets cold. Thank you for cooking and thank you for the show." He squeezed my ass and stared at me with hungry eyes. "You'll have to dance again for me tonight when we have more time to have fun."

I would've been happily agreeing with him, but I had to let him know that I had other plans for the night. "I can't spend the night..."

"Why not?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked slightly concerned.

"I'm going to spend some time with Pia and Xavier. I think they're starting to resent me," I admitted, sadly.

He gently traced my jawline and shook his head. "Why would you say that?"

"Xavier pretty much said that I don't spend time with them unless I needed them."

Elijah nodded his head and hummed. "I see. I'm sorry if I'm withholding you from your friends. I want you to have fun and spend time with whomever."

"Its not you. It's me. I need to balance everything out. I'll stay over tomorrow night, okay?"

The corner of his lip turned up. "Of course."

He pulled away, but I grabbed his hand and looked at him. "How do you feel about college parties?"

"They aren't my thing," he informed. "Why?"

"Theres a Halloween party at Xavier's frat on Friday. He invited us. Do you want to come?"

He strached the back of his head and chuckled nervously. "I don't think I would fit in."

"I've seen freshman that look older than you."

He laughed and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you. I'll let you know but if I dont go, I want you to go. I would just spend the night catching up on work."

"Okay. Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby. You're young and beautiful, go have fun. Though, call me after the party. I don't want anybody driving you home. That's all I ask."

"Mmm..okay, then we can have our own Halloween fun." I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'll give you lots of treats."

"I can't wait," he beamed.

He looked at the time on his wrist and shrugged his shoulders. "I think we can squeeze in a quickie," he informed as he wrapped his arms around my thighs, picking me up effortlessly.

"Yes!" I shrieked in excitement as he walked over to his room.