8

{Chapter 8 - Revelations And Wolfy Banter}

Once we got back to what I'm assuming is the vampire hunters apartment and sat down, he still didn't let go of me. When I tried to pull away, his grip tightened and it was honestly starting to make me mad. "You gonna let go of me now?" He stayed silent. "Hello?" Still nothing. "Anybody in there?" I waved the hand he didn't have in his death grip in front of his face. I finally started poking his face, right where his dimples fell. He just turned his head slightly towards me, looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I kept doing it and I could tell it was starting to annoy him. "I'm gonna keep doing this until you either talk to me or let me go." He dropped my hand, I couldn't say it didn't hurt, not that I would actually tell him that. So I kept my care free thing going on and sighed dramatically, "Thank you!" 

 I walked over and sat on the couch, and sat next to Katerina. "Hey, Emma! Back so soon?" I could tell she was taunting me, but I didn't mind. 

 "Yes, I went for a lovely stroll with my pet dog." I could feel the annoyance in the air as I said that spike to an insanely high level.

 "Oh really? That was your dog." She paused, pretending to look him over. Then she whispered obnoxiously loud, knowing that he would here her either way. "He's not the best looking, is he?" She laughed a little under her breath when his back tensed up.

 "No, but.." I sighed. "I took pity on him, so now I'm stuck with him." I started laughing a little as well when he suddenly stood up and grabbed his jacket. He then walked over to where I was sitting, picked me up bridal style, causing me to scream a little, and speed out of the apartment. I grabbed onto him, holding on as tight as I could, not expecting him to do that.

 He sped us to a warehouse that I had no idea where it even was, and set me down, walking over to a couch and sat down. He stared at me, just looking me over, and I stood there not really knowing what to do. 

 "Come here, Emmaline." I looked over at him, his arm was on the back of the couch and he sat layed back on the couch staring at me, waiting. "Well?" I hesitated, but when I saw his jaw clench I walked over and sat down on the other side of the couch. I felt him move positions on the couch, and I just looked at my hands, feeling him staring at me. We sat there like that for awhile.

 I felt him start to move again until he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling him.I tried to get off but quickly stopped when he gripped my waist hard enough to hurt, so I just continued looking down at my hands, unsure of what was about to happen. "Who knew?" He grabbed a lock of my hair and started pulling on it almost playfully. "I said," His voice grew hard and demanding when I didn't answer."Who knew?"

 "I don't know what your talking about." I answered, playing dumb, it only annoyed him further.

 "Who knew about you faking your death. Who knew you were still alive?" His grip that was on my waist grew.

  I knew where this was going, and he was not going to take out his temper tantrum on Ezra. "No one knew. I did it alone." He smirked a little bit, and I knew that he knew something he shouldn't.

 "Really?" I nodded, not trusting my voice as he moved one hand up to my lower back, and the other down to my thigh pulling me closer to him. "Because that's not what Damon said..." My head snapped up.

 "W-what did Damon say?" He chuckled.

 "We started talking, and our conversation landed on you. He asked why you were so bothered when anyone called you Emmaline. And then one thing led to another and he let it slip that someone on the phone had called you Emmaline, someone that said something about not being able to see you because of a him..." I tensed, and he felt it, realizing he was completely and one hundred percent right. "Plus, there's no way anyone, not even you, could escape me for as long as you did without some kind of help."