[28]

(Y/N) had a smile on her face that was impossible to remove. She'd been smiling silly for almost the entire day. Whenever she wasn't cleaning tables or taking orders, her bright (E/C) eyes would glaze over and she'd have that dreamy look on her face, always constantly biting her bottom lip.

"Somethings up." Hinami told Touka as they watched (Y/N) mop, she had a certain sway in her step and she didn't even notice that she already mopped that place four times over.

Touka glanced down at the small brunette ghoul. "What makes you think that?"

"Ever since she came back from the sleepover with Aito, she's been acting . . . Giddy? I don't know the word for it but it's like she's constantly smiling with that dreamy look in her eye's. Almost as if--" her large brown eyes widened. "You don't think (Y/N)-chan has a boyfriend, do you?" She whispered it out, her eyes darting around the half empty room as she said that. As if it were a top secret conspiracy theory.

Touka chocked on air and they both turned to (Y/N).

She had finished mopping the floor and now she was trying to get her tongue to reach the tip of her nose.

After a few minutes, she sighs and reaches into her pocket, taking out a wad of cash and handing it over to a triumphant Nishiki.

Touka and Hinami turned to each other. "Nah."

The bell chimed, signalling a customer. (Y/N) looked up and froze at who she saw, her smile faltering.

There was a women who walked in, taking the seat closest to the window and door. As if planning to just order tea and leave soon.

She had (H/C) long curly hair that reached her waist and she wore a floral print dress and brown leather jacket, she also wore glasses. She looked young, but in fact she was around her late twenties.

She placed her bag aside onto the empty seat next to her and rubbed her eyes behind her glasses, stressfully.

Nishiki stepped forward to go take her order but (Y/N) held her hand out, stopping him. "I'll take her order." She said.

"Okay, whatever." Nishiki replied and turned around, going back to do some other things.

(Y/N) slowly walked towards the woman. There was something about her. Maybe it was the fact that she looked . . . Vaguley familiar.

"Welcome to Anteiku, can I take your order?" (Y/N) asked as cheerfully as she could muster. The women now had a few books out and was looking through a list.

"Black tea, no sugar." She ordered without looking up.

"Right away." (Y/N) said and bowed slightly before walking away to prepare the mysterious woman's tea. One thing was for sure, she never met this woman before in her entire life. If she did, then chances were that she must've met this woman a long long time ago.

"You okay? You look spooked?" Enji asked as (Y/N) prepared the tea.

(Y/N) blinked and turned to Enji. Noticing his concerned face she smiled cutely. "Yeah. Just a weird sense of de ja vu."

"Ahh. You know what that means right?"

(Y/N) shook her head.

"Someone's thinking of you." Enji teased.

(Y/N) chuckled and shook her head.

"I doubt that. But I have a question. Do you see that (H/C) haired woman over there?"

"Yeah?" Enji nodded.

"Has she been here before?"

"Yes. Yesterday she stopped by, had tea. Then she was gone in a hurry."

Yesterday (Y/N) was asleep in Ayato's apartment so she must've missed her. She fought the blush from creeping up her cheeks at the flashback of their first kiss.

Even now the strange and mysterious women seemed to be in a hurry. She was talking on the phone, her hands scribbling something down in her notebook.

After (Y/N) made the tea and gave it to her, she paid the bills, swallowed her tea in one go and left in a hurry.

The same thing happened for the rest of the week. (Y/N) found her intriguing. There was something about this woman but (Y/N) couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Everyday for the rest of the week, she would come in, order the same tea and leave in a hurry afterwards. (Y/N) tried starting a conversation but the woman would end it so always end it immediately.

When (Y/N) wasn't thinking about the strange woman, her thoughts would wonder to Ayato. She wanted to see him again. And as embarrassing as it was to admit, she wanted to kiss him again, the exact same way he left her breathless a few days ago.

She couldn't leave now. Everyone in Anteiku was sure she had a sleepover with Aito, playing video games and reading manga. It took a lot of money and food to convince Aito to stick with her alaby.

She had school work to finish at night and every afternoon she'd help out at Anteiku, leaving no loophole in her schedule to sneak off and meet Ayato. It left her slightly miserable. They finally kiss and now they couldn't see each other for a while.

"Same lady from yesterday." Nishiki nudged her. She told him and Touka that she wanted to serve that woman specifically, there was always a sense of de ja vu whenever (Y/N) was around her. Sh also needed a distraction to stop herself from thinking too much about Ayato.

By now (Y/N) didn't need to take an order, she just simply went to work preparing the tea.

After (Y/N) made the tea, she took it over to the busy woman. This time with a few sandwiches.

(Y/N) placed it down silently. The lady looked at the tea but paused when she saw the sandwiches.

"I didn't order the sandwhich." She said, taking the tea and sipping it, not even bothering to glance up.

"Well, it's on the house. You look busy so I thought you'd want to keep your strength up. My mother always said, 'good strength and good sense are--"

"--life's greatest blessings." The woman completed and looked up sharply.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened when she saw the woman's full face.  This was the first-time time she really got a good look at the lady. She had warm (E/C) eyes. For (Y/N),  it was like staring at an older version of herself.

"What's your name?" The woman asked, well more like demanded

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) answered.

The lady's warm (E/C) eyes widened and tears welled up. She stood up. (Y/N) was surprised by her height.

The lady looked down at her. "I have been searching for you for six years." She whispered, in disbelief, smiling with twinkling eyes. She looked like she was about to burst into tears.

(Y/N) blinked. "What?" She was a bit weirded out. "Was it something I did?"

"You don't remember me. Of course, you were so small when I left." She muttered almost to herself.

"I'm confused."

"My name is Genna (L/N). I-I'm your sister."

__

Bam! Bet you guys weren't seeing that coming.