Authors Note.

This might be hard to believe and even harder to like, that is why I'm blinding you with bold prints so you understand. First thing I'd like to say first is that, you all have been the most wonderful, supportive, patient and incredible readers a writer could ask for. Your comments have me laughing and smiling silly and they really helped me as a writer. Thank you all so much.

That was the last chapter of this book.

Okay, okay, stop freaking out and let me explain.

While on my three week adrupt holiday at my grandmama's absolutely rural village, almost being killed by a wild pig, mosquitoes, a hive of newly evolved bee's and other (more like ALL) forms of wildlife, I realized the plot hole and how difficult it would be for me to complete the whole story in one book.

So basically, yes, there will be an awesome sequel out very very soon.

And now for the explanation. I had three alternatives for this book, in the end, I decided on the one that made complete and total sense; you being a human and putting family first, also not having sex when you're just sixteen. So this led me to . . . Well, all of what's happening now.

I would LOVE to just finish it all in just one looong book with the maximum of 150 chapters, but you and I both know that 150 chapters is a bit too long for a book. So, thus, I have decided to cut it into two books:

Book 1: "Fallen Angel"
Book 2: "Shrimp" or if ya'll don't like that title, I am seriously open for ANY suggestions for what Book 2 should be titled. Seriously though I am, if you have any ideas, comment here, or message me in the next three weeks or less.

Making a second book will be easier for me to really thicken the plot and take my sweet time in added all sorts of plot twists and what-nots for your enjoyment so please bare with the idea. Also because making you come back in a time skip when you're both 19 and matured feels like a rush and would come out really awkwardly.

Okay, now that we have that out. The second book will be out very shortly. Please be patient and thank you all so much for the support of this book. I swear the next book will be out real soon.