Chapter nineteen

Hey guys! It's been so long, months of not updating

Hey guys! It's been so long, months of not updating. I'm so sorry and thank you for those who have waited. Also, this chapter is dedicated for TWildes for the amazing moodboard above and for her crazy and mindblowing theory. That was the moment when she still doesn't know that Cain and Chuck are twins. Also, she keeps on changing usernames but they are still aesthetically beautiful to hear. Okay, enough for the long a/n, here goes the next chapter and please enjoy.

Enthusiasm clouded Phoebe's features as she pranced around the room holding the glittery dress in her hands, which is above the knee. She moves side to side, her eyes sparked with stars as she continues to examine herself in the mirror. If last night inspecting every little detail of the dress to make sure it wouldn't lead to wardrobe malfunction was her problem, tonight; it's making sure she is fascinating in every angle she moves her camera.

Positioning her phone in front of her, she switched it to selfie mode. She'd take a lot of photos but in the end, one will be posted and the rest will be deleted. She pouted, gave the mwah pose, asks me to take candid photos of her which made me roll my eyes 'cause she is really faking her reactions. I mean, we all do, for Instagram purposes.

"So, what do you think about what I'm wearing tonight?" She finally asked as she finish posting the photo on social media.

"It's perfect! You're fascinating, I mean, always," I commented, the corners of my mouth quirked up into a huge smile.

"You know what, Lauren, I have something in mind," she smirked and I thought that's gonna be something naughty.

"Don't tempt me into doing something evil, Phoebe," I shook my head, giving her an early warning.

She chuckled and move her head side to side, "Nope. It's gonna be a Freaky Thursday 'cause I'm offering you a grand makeover!"

I laughed as I hear her chant. Throwing my hands into the air, I rolled my eyes and gave her the permission to do whatever she wants to do.

"Okay, do the honors, Ms. Soon-to-be-married," I teased.

"What the hell, you don't know Dean's last name?" she gawked in response as she unties the rubber band from my ponytail.

"You never told me. I just call him Mr. Vet."

"His last name is Martinez," she breathes out, combing my hair with her fingers.

"Damn, his last name is hotter than his first name!"

"If you weren't my best friend, I would've thrown you off that window. But yeah, Dean is. He's too hot to be a vet but I'm glad he did, because we met."

I became silent for a moment, just watching her as she sprays something on my hair. Little pain covered my chest for a while, thought I'd completely made it. But no.