0.3

michaels pov

luke sat beside me on his bed, crossing his legs. "well, i like to study and read about stars. planets too, but mostly stars," he said.

"um, i like to play video games and get on my dad's nerves," i laughed, not knowing what to say. luke picked up the book that was opened on his bed, flipping to a section about supernovas. "do you want to be like, an astronomer? or an astronaut?" he shook his head.

"no, i really like singing, but mom thinks i won't get far with a career like that," he sadly said, closing the book. "so, i think i will just do something like be an office worker or-"

"no, be a singer. your mom can't chose your career for you. if you wanna sing, sing. if you want to work at nasa, fucking work at nasa," i saw him look over at me from the corner of his eye. "to be completely honest, i want to sing too. maybe even be in a band. my dad hates the idea, but am i gonna let that stop me? nope," i said, popping the 'p'.

luke faced me, his blue eyes immediately catching my gaze. "you really think i should be a singer? you've never even heard me."

"i bet you're great," i smiled. wait, is he blushing? did i just make him blush?

"eh, i don't know. so, do you wanna watch some tv? or play a video game, because i have some if you do," luke looked away from me for a second and his eyes landed on the stack of games in the corner of his room.

no i really want to kiss you

wait

what

after i had pushed the thought out of my head, i agreed to playing video games. surprisingly, luke was good at video games. i mean, i never thought he was gonna be bad, he just didn't seem like the video game playing type. after about five rounds of playing FIFA, my dad called my name.

"that's my call to go lucas," i joked. he almost looked hurt. "i'll uh, see ya at school?" he nodded.

"yeah, school. it was nice meeting you michael clifford," he smiled.

"you too luke hemmings."

------------------------------------

THIS IS SO SHORT IM CRYING IM SORRY WELL NO IM NOT BC THIS IS ONLY GONNA HAVE LIKE TWENTY OR SO CHAPTERS PLUS SOME LETTERS SO IDK

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

SCHOOL PLUS BAND PLUS OTHER STUFF JUST NO

ANYWAY MY FAVE PERSON ON HERE AKA LASHTONVEVO IS READING THIS STORY OMG IM

ok I'm done I hope this wasn't boring

jk I'm sure it was horrid