1.2

WARNING: I TRIED WRITING SOMETHING SEXUAL BEWARE

michael's pov

hearing luke go on and on about how he knew he liked me was possibly the most adorable thing on the planet. he would start rambling about how he felt his heart speed up or how his palms got sweaty around me and it made me feel pretty damn special. although half the time he was explaining these things, i wanted nothing more than to kiss him in the backseat of this car. you know, because i am a horny bastard.

pretty soon, i got fed up with his rambling and grabbed his chin, pulling his lips to mine. he made a sound of protest, which soon turned to pleasure. my hand left his chin and went to the back of his neck, holding him steady. "you still have to tell your side of this story," he breathed as i pulled away.

"maybe later," i mumbled. he began to argue but soon stopped as i began to stumble into the backseat, pulling him with me. the back was much more spacious. thank god for backseats.

i didn't know what i planned on doing. all i knew was that i wanted luke close to me and i needed to be close to him. now. somehow he was able to position himself on my lap. he was still so awkward and lanky and innocent, but that's what made it so much more fun.

my lips found his again, and my hands gripped his hips. his body was so close and so tense and i ached to be even closer. "you know, since you're so damn innocent," my mouth was next to his ear, and he visibly shuddered. "it makes it easier to do things like this." i slid my hands up under his shirt, earning a little squeak from him.

luke's hands were all over me, my hair, my chest, gripping at the back of my neck. it was obvious i was doing things to him, things no one had ever done.

"and," i whispered into his ear. "things like this." my lips went to the little spot on his neck, where i knew it would make him go crazy. he tried to keep his moan in but failed. not that it was a bad thing. god no. to be honest, his moan was the hottest sound i had ever heard.

and suddenly i was on top of him in the backseat of my dad's car, kissing him and his hands were back at my hair, pulling and tugging in such a needy way. there was friction between parts of our bodies in which friction shouldn't have been. luke was a complete mess and i didn't know how to deal with him. this tall, lanky motherfucker was a panting mess with quite the hard-on and i didn't know how to deal.

"i think you did this on purpose," he mumbled. i smirked, leaning down to kiss him, whilst pressing my hips into his. luke's hands went to my neck again. something was screaming at me in the back of my mind saying ' you know this seems wrong to you. what you're about to do. '

this was wrong. i shouldn't even be doing this. but god, i wanted to do this. i wanted to just unwind this boy and unwind more and i wanted to search every crevice of him and i wanted to explore the oceans of his eyes and the hilltops of his chest and every single inch of him.

the pressure between us was almost to much to handle. luke was staring up at me, his eyes wide and full of lust and i wanted to attack him and do things, do so many things. i don't really remember the next motion of events. i remember him gasping and me kissing him.

his hips, my hips, just a bunch of hip movements. my hand sliding down his chest to rest between us. luke whining at the pressure of my hand against him. more hip movement. our clothing didn't help speed things up. if anything it slowed us down. my head was pressed into luke's neck. "michael," he barely got my name out without moaning.

there was more friction, half caused by my hand, half by my hips moving against him. luke was so close and i was so stupid. this was happening to fast. so fast. i whispered for him to move and his hips just took over, my hand not having to work against him anymore. it was just kissing and moving and so much kissing.

luke murmured something that sounded like my name.

i put my face back into the crook of his neck.

he was so innocent and didn't even get it.

i wanted to, what did i want to do?

his body tensed, then relaxed. an exhausted sigh fell from his lips. his heart was pounding. he didn't move. i didn't move. i think he was taking in what had just happened.

a boy he had barely known for more than two months, whom he had just confessed his feelings for, pulled him into a backseat and made him fucking orgasm for the first time.

pretty soon i felt him move. he held on to me, turned into his side, facing me, and smiled. he smiled. his eyes were soft and the colour of the ocean. his lips were red, and swollen, but he didn't seem to mind. "i don't think i'll be hearing your side of the story soon huh?" he asked.

--------------------------------------------

FUN FACT: I WAS MUKE AF WHILE WRITING THIS

this was my first time writing something even the least bit smutty so eh opinions?

BTW YES I KNOW THIS IS MOVING QUICKLY OK I KNOW BUT I PROMISE THINGS WILL SLOW DOWN IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS

ily byE