1.8

sOMEONE TAKE ME TO A THE 1975 CONCERT PLS I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

------------------------------------------

michael's pov

we all decided to get together after school, agreeing to go out for pizza. tori gave us the address for a good pizza place and she also gave me and luke her number. heather also gave us her number and we all went our separate ways for the rest of the school day.

after school i told my dad i was heading out. "be home before 10:30 please," my dad didn't even look up from his papers. he had been so interested in his work that he barely ate. some times i would come home to find him asleep, haunched over his desk. it was worrying me.

when i arrived at luke's to pick him up, he was waiting on his porch for me. i got out and walked up his steps, reaching out and pulling the boy closer. my lips had barely touched his when his mom opened the front door. "did i hear a car pull up?" she said, sticking her head out of the door. "oh my- i'm sorry boys. just wanted to say hello to michael and bye to luke," she laughed.

"ugh, bye mom!" luke yanked me down the steps.

"bye liz!" i called. once we were both settled in the car, luke began skimming through my cds. he smiled as he put the green day one in. he turned the volume up and we both screamed the lyrics to our favourite songs.

by the time we got to the pizza place, tori and heather had already been there for almost ten minutes waiting. "finally! the two boys show up!" heather said as we slid into a booth.

"did you guys have to stop for like, a quick blowjob or two?" tori asked, her eyes on her phone screen. luke coughed.

"uh, no tori. but honestly, i wish we had because i am in need of a good blowjob right now," i said just to make luke more embarrassed. we talked and ate pizza for a while, enjoying being in the company of people who didn't judge us. tori kept showing us pictures of heather while she was sleeping, and heather kept trying to deny it was her.

they were very cute together, heather and tori. they suited each other. like me and luke.

soon we all had to part ways, seeing as tori had a curfew and heather had to go home to study. so, me and luke were back to driving. "you should totally let me drive this car one day," luke said randomly.

"no. you are not driving coco around. ever. she's my baby and not to be rude, but she hates new drivers," i said, petting the steering wheel.

"coco? michael, you seriously did not-"

"yes lucas! i named my car!" this made luke and i laugh harder than it should've. pretty soon i was pulling into his driveway. we sat in my car for a while, in a comfortable silence.

"michael?" luke asked softly. i looked over.

"yeah?"

luke leaned over the console to press a kiss to my lips. he tasted like pizza and soda. so basically he tasted like heaven. i wanted nothing more than to kiss his lips all night, right here in my car. i wanted to pull him out of his seat and into my lap.

"i have to go," he mumbled against my lips. he was reaching to press the button to undo his seatbelt.

i put my hands on his cheeks, holding his lips to mine. "no, stay," i mumbled back. he shook his head.

"why don't you just come inside idiot?"

i looked at the time. 9:30. "i have an hour," i said, my lips forming a smirk.

after spending about fifteen minutes laying next to him as he quietly sang a song, i rolled over so i was on top of him. he closed his eyes, still singing. i bit my lip and leaned down, leaving a kiss on his jaw. he didn't move.

i left another on his neck, casually sucking a tad bit. he stopped singing. i continued leaving kisses on his neck until he softly let out a whimper when i bit on his soft skin. "there's gonna be a mark there," i whispered. he shrugged.

"don't care," he said before kissing me. i smiled against his lips, deepinging the kiss.

"you don't know how bad i want you," i said. luke stopped kissing me for a second.

"good for me because i want you too," he said. "but, not right now. when the time is right, we'll know. and trust me, when that time comes michael, you can passionately fuck me into oblivion if you'd like. just, slowly," the blonde boy said.

"that made me really want to fuck you right now, oh my gosh," i mumbled, burying my face in his neck. he laughed and so did i. "but when you're ready. i'll wait forever if i have too."

luke simply nodded and kissed me again. we basically cuddled until it was time for me to head home. when i got home, dad was sleeping in his bed for once. he left his door open and it made me happy seeing him in his own bed.

after crawling under my sheets, i closed my eyes, images of a certain blonde boy dancing behind my eyes.

----------------------------------------

i just realised i never mentioned michael ever having a mom. oh my god.

aND LUKE DOESNT HAVE A DAD EITHER WTF JADEN

let's just say michael's mom left when he was little and that she basically doesn't love him or his father ???? tHATS SO SAD but yeah. so that's why he don't have a mom.

aaaaannnd we are gonna assume luke's dad died in a car crash iDK OK YES THAT IS LITETALLY THE MOST CLICHE THING EVER BUT WORK WITH ME HERE PEOPLE !!!!

yeah michael's mom just up and left

luke's dad is dead

now we can all die happy :)

put your music on shuffle and skip to the seventh song and that will be the song played at your funeral. comment the song.

mine is :

waiting for superman by daughtry omG