0.7

WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OKAY???? I THOUGHT IT WAS SHIT OK I HATE IT SO MUCH

BTW SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND CHOPPY ITS KINDA A FILLER I GUESS IM SUCH A HORRIBLE WRITER

--------------------------

lukes pov

after michael left, i crawled under my covers and buried my face in my pillow. my heart was kinda going "akjdsjnejwk". my body felt jittery and my mouth was dry. what was going on?? i sighed, waiting for sleep to take over. the morning came too soon, and when my alarm went off i groaned. my back hurt from sleeping in the most awkward position.

i hurriedly pulled on some jeans and a band t-shirt before going into the kitchen. my mom had me a glass of juice and toast out, while she cooked her own meal. "thanks mom i love a warm meal for breakfast," i laughed. she smiled at me, stirring pancake mix.

"it's not my fault your bus comes early," she said.

i kissed her cheek and made my way out to the bus stop, stopping to pull my book from my bag. once the bus pulled up, i quickly got on, ignoring the looks i got from the people that thought they ran the school.

michael found me during lunch, plopping down next to me. his eyes sparkled and it drove the butterflies in my stomach mad. "hi," he said, picking up his apple from his tray. i smiled, watching him study the fruit like it was an alienated object.

"do you want to come over again? to study?" i asked, putting a bite of salad in my mouth. michael shrugged. oh.

"my dad was pretty pissed about me getting home past my curfew last night," he said. my heart sank. "but i didn't care. yes id like to come over again."

"really?" i said a little to loud. michael held in a laugh as he nodded. "that's great! i have a ton to show you about all the stuff you have been having problems on. maybe after we can watch a movie or something," i suggested.

"that'd be great. ill order pizza too," his smile made me want to cry from joy. he kinda made my heart go "asdfghjkl" and made my mind go mush.

when it was time to go back to class, i found myself missing him more than ever.